Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Pearson: A Cruel End

Pearson looked like a broken man after the game. Whatever happens next season, whether he stays or whether he goes, I give him full credit, he's done his best and i'm proud that he has put as much into the club as he has done.

Really hope we do keep him, even though I thought he should have gone after the Derby game.

But after thinking about it I can't be doing with another pre-season of getting a new manager and a load of new players signing.

Let's stick with him get a few players moved on bring in another 2/3 and go again next season.

There is an alternative view that if we had a more capable manager then that team should have been good enough to go up in a poor but very competitive league.  Feel sad for him and the team but they blew it in Feb/March/April and not really today.

He can go do one - have people forgotten the last 3rd of the season FFS

An improvement from last season though.

A season is played over 40+ games, and we were the 6th best team.

I hope we keep him.

So it wasn't our season, it wasn't a great season. But we need to keep Pearson, look at united, 6 years of nothing and now no one can touch them. I'm not suggesting we could be as good as them but it goes to show what patience can do

If Pearson is released it should be nbow so a ne manager can have time to have players in place but I don't think Peason was far off. The question is how many of the squad and loanees will stay for another season? We don't want to start from scrap. It would take a couple of seasons to be ready.

There is an alternative view that if we had a more capable manager then that team should have been good enough to go up in a poor but very competitive league.  Feel sad for him and the team but they blew it in Feb/March/April and not really today.

Who though? This is the thing that I've not seen ANYONE convincingly answer?

Archived