Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

lol

Super_horns was right about Diakite being a walking red card!

:facepalm:

Such a daft tackle having just taken the lead - we played much better when he got sent off.

Fortunately .they then had somebody sent off soon afterwards.

You could see why Boro haven't scored many goals.

Had a lot of the ball but didn't create that much.

It's fine, nothing to be worried about. Didn't even walk past a Millwall fan. Probably one of the safest away games to go too.

I agree.

When I have discussions with other fans, they'll be like "oh you've been too Millwall, rather you than me" etc but it's just the reputation it carry's. There is nothing wrong with Millwall away, it's actually one of my favourite away days.

Ipswich's key player McGoldrick is out for 10 weeks huge blow for their playoff push.

That's good news for every team around them. Ipswich looked good for promotion thanks to McGoldrick. Doesn't that mean he's out for the rest of the season almost??

Ebanks-Blake to rescue them? Big ask.

That's good news for every team around them. Ipswich looked good for promotion thanks to McGoldrick. Doesn't that mean he's out for the rest of the season almost??

Ebanks-Blake to rescue them? Big ask.

Pretty much. If my maths is correct he may make the last couple of games if he's lucky.

Archived