Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Electricity Sports 1960

No so Magnificent 7 to go

Just seen that on twitter and got excited, only to click on it and be greeted by that shit.

Who gives a shit about them, we want to know what's happening to the real players.

Thought you wouldn't be pleased to see Jones leave KF? Thought you rated him.

lol

Logan must be the luckiest/unluckiest man in football

He gets paid well and NEVER plays!

City confirm that five players will depart the Club once their contracts expire at the end of June. Negotiations on-going with Conrad Logan to extend his stay at King Power Stadium. Details via the link.

lol

Conrad will take over from Birch at this rate, when he retires.

Thought you wouldn't be pleased to see Jones leave KF? Thought you rated him.

Thought he might of got a breakthrough last season, but nevermind, all about the main man Pier Larrauri. 

lol

Logan must be the luckiest/unluckiest man in football

He gets paid well and NEVER plays!

He's pretty much a benefit thief, and probably the richest one considering his wages as a professional footballer!

• 2 weeks later...

Drinkwater is a good player. He was a stand out player for me until we turned rubbish in Feb. young player, will have learnt a lot from last season. No way Pearson has transfer listed him! The rest are definitely available. Have been since beginning of last season though really

Drinkwater is a good player. He was a stand out player for me until we turned rubbish in Feb. young player, will have learnt a lot from last season. No way Pearson has transfer listed him! The rest are definitely available. Have been since beginning of last season though really

Totally agree and he seems to have stepped into Wellens role as the one to blame. I can only see it happening IF someone else is being lined up, unless of course he is unhappy at being benched and has been told the door is that way.

This...

:thumbup:

Very good post, spot on

I think we'd lose something if we lost Drinkwater...the question is, would we lose something we couldn't easily replace?

We can replace him 100%

Just replace him with a midfielder who is capable of passing forwards over the course of two yards.

It's alright, we're getting in the much-needed Karl Henry to kick the opposition about.

Whether he can pass the ball or not is irrelevant it seems, as no one mentioned that in the Twitter thread about him.

Surely Futacs instead of Drinkwater.

I think very much like Vardy, Futacs, by and large is simply an unknown quantity still, it was nigh on impossible to judge either of them fairly last season for what little time they both played in the first team and started games! Vardy started off the season ok with his goals coming early on then against Blackpool at home and the like but then he faded from the scene altogether and was hardly played again thereafter, only as an occasional sub. who was very open to criticism on here! While Futacs only appeared as an occasional sub for the large part of last season and hardly seemed to feature in the final third of it at all, not even as a bench warner! I was surprised as to why Pearson bought him in the first place really to have hardly played the guy. Possibly the same with Vardy too in all essence, all rather mysterious!

Basically I think both Futacs and Vardy are being retained as back up for next season and will possibly be used more often come then, especially now the listed seven are going to be offloaded.

I think very much like Vardy, Futacs, by and large is simply an unknown quantity still, it was nigh on impossible to judge either of them fairly last season for what little time they both played in the first team and started games! Vardy started off the season ok with his goals coming early on then against Blackpool at home and the like but then he faded from the scene altogether and was hardly played again thereafter, only as an occasional sub. who was very open to criticism on here! While Futacs only appeared as an occasional sub for the large part of last season and hardly seemed to feature in the final third of it at all, not even as a bench warner! I was surprised as to why Pearson bought him in the first place really to have hardly played the guy. Possibly the same with Vardy too in all essence, all rather mysterious!

Basically I think both Futacs and Vardy are being retained as back up for next season and will possibly be used more often come then, especially now the listed seven are going to be offloaded.

Agree with you on Vardy- looked good for the first few games. Then got injured and never regained form or confidence. If we're relying on him to get us a bag load of goals at this level I'm not so sure, but I do think we will keep him and he will get opportunities.

Disagree on Futacs- he's hopeless I'm afraid. No way he will feature next season

Im not Drinkwaters biggest fan but it seems a bit of a strange one to me. Maybe it really is true that we have to sell before we can buy and its a panic move because we cant seem to shift Wellens, Gallagher and co.

Archived