Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

Ronaldo celebrating like he's won it himself haha.

That is just the man, he scores a peno knowing he has been cack and now wants all the plundits. They were already going to win it no need for the over celebration like he had scored a wonder goal or the winner

Atletico did the best they could; I don't think it was a matter of simple crap defending, in the end they just burnt out. Diego Simeone has worked wonders that club, they deserve so much credit for what they've achieved this year. Fair play to Real who were dominant from the second half onwards, as to expected of the team with two of the world's most expensive players.

Atletico gave up at 2-1. Simeone's lost it.

Don't agree that they gave up at all.

They were knackered....and it isn't surprising given the lack of players they have and they way they play. They don't dominate the ball during games like barcelona and real do, what you saw with atletico madrid is the way they play every week, they don't have a lot of the ball and that is a very tiring way to play.

And to top it all off, to lose your only goalscorer in costa and your most creative player in turan and be a minute away from the trophy as well as winning the league is one hell of a season.

In my opinion, if either costa or turan had been fit then Atletico would have won, but football is cruel at times.

lol people actually digging ronaldo for celebrating scoring in the last minute of the champions league final in his home city. his whole career as the best player in the world has led to this and you expect him not to celebrate. you're all weird. 

lol people actually digging ronaldo for celebrating scoring in the last minute of the champions league final in his home city. his whole career as the best player in the world has led to this and you expect him not to celebrate. you're all weird.

This, what a player

Bale hasn't justified his price tag in anyway tonight, ITV.

Ronaldo's been superb all season but hasn't earned the right to act like he's single handedly won the thing tonight. 

I don't know, i'd reckon Bale's paid back a decent chuck with two goals in two major finals!

Archived