Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Player Ratings City v Donnie ?

Kasper 2 kicking is so shite, had a really bad game

De Laet 5 Shit going foward

Moore 6 your throw is pointless,defended well

Morgan 6 - useless on the ball, always slips over

Konch 7 solid and atleast had a shot

Dyer 2 How's he footballer ? Oh you have pace ...

Knocky 5 If knocky had dyer pace, he'll be playing barca .. Hot and cold as usual

Drinkwater 5 He was better then king, unlucky with shot that hit post

King 2 He didn't bring anything to the team today apart from jog round and get nowhere near the ball

Nuge 1 Useless, half hearted, worst player on the pitch

Vardy 2 The old Vardy has returned and he's cack

Kasper - 2 - Another awful error.

De Laet - 5

Morgan - 6

Moore - 6

Konch - 5

Dyer - 4

Drinkwater -5

King - 3

Knockaert - 5

Nugent - 3

Vardy - 2

Not exaggerating either, they were all woeful. Disgusting performance, worst I've seen since 2007/08 (although I wasn't at the Barnsley 2-0 loss)

Knockeart the only one for me to come out the game with some credit.

The rest of the side looked off the pace, and woeful.

I like dyer but today was a minus rating, wouldn't even give a zero, but knowing dyer he will have a stormer next game, great player to have around, but not a regular every week.

None of them had any fvcking idea. Including the manager & all the paid imbeciles on ****ing walkie-talkies. 

Pearson should stop eating satsumas in the stand or playing candy crush or whatever he's doing up there on that Macbook & get down on the pitch & start bollocking them. 

I'd have subbed the whole team after 20 minutes if that was in some way possible.

I'd fine Kasper months wages & make him spend the whole International break kicking footballs on his own into old car tyres I'd laid out at Belvoir Drive.

The rest of the set of cvnts need a fcuking roasting as well. Nugent & Vardy I'd drop. Put 'em on dog walking duty. 

Last thing I needed to hear was Konchesky's stupid voice at the end of the game telling me a load of shit as well. 

LIVID. 

I'm opening some Brandy. 

Blimey, some very harsh ratings today!

I thought we were poor obviously, struggled to create anything, a lot of long balls up to their number 5 who literally won every header. Every single one. Our centre backs struggled aerially for me, the Donny number 9 was decent, as was Macheda. We just didn't get going.

Kasper 4. Cost us the game, simple as. What I will say is that I stayed behind a long while after the game as I was in a Director's bit today. After the game he came back out onto the pitch and walked around for a good ten minutes looking very upset. He'll bounce back from it but it was absolutely terrible. A gift

De Laet 6. Did his job, that was all. Didn't get forward at all today.

Moore 6.5. Played pretty well, beaten in the air a lot, but so was Wes

Morgan 6. Beaten in the air and kept falling over the ball. One of the worst games I've seen him have actually

Konchesky 6. Same as De Laet really

King 5. Pulled out of a couple of challenges today. Game passed him by

Drinkwater 7. Very good first half, quieter second.

Dyer 5. Awful today

Knockaert 7.5 Our best player. Worked very hard, never gave in, tried to create.

Nugent 4. Huge fan of his but he had a stinker today.

Vardy 5. First touch poor, and his dive in the box was embarrassing.

Wasilewski looked really good when he came on. He will start the next game if fit in my opinion.

Kasper - 4 - cost us the game.

De Laet- 6

Morgan- 6

Moore- 6

Konchesky- 6

Knockaert- 7 - only playing willing to create.

King- 5 - looked tired, scared to move the ball forwards

Drinkwater- 5 - slow and gave the ball away

Dyer- 5 - poor, but had no space to do his stuff.

Nugent- 3 - awful, needs to be dropped.

Vardy- 4 - ineffective, but not really his fault.

Archived