Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mr.X

What is the last song you cried to ?

2 songs that make me feel sad,and one is a Xmas song.

When I was a kid at a very small primary school we had a girl who had leukemia.Sadly in those days the survival rate was so poor compared to now.i can vaguely remember being told she wasn't too well near Xmas and I remember hearing

Paul McCartney /Wonderful Christmas Time

Makes me sad hearing that now.Bad memories

Now I remember being told she had lost her fight for life at school.it was horrendous .This must have been about springtime,and my 2nd song is

KC and the sunshine band/ please don't go

I assume those songs were near each other as I always think of her when I hear those .Got me a bit now thinking of it.it was horrible.

Probably Gone Too Soon when Usher sang it at Michael Jackson's memorial.

As much as MJ's death shook me up and seeing that being performed at the memorial coverage live on TV really got to me, it reminded me of other people in my life who had passed away.

Whose version?

Have certainly shed a tear to the Men they couldn't hang's version in the past...

I've only ever heard the Davie Arthur Fureys version .

Just had a look at Wiki and hadn't realised there were so many . I'll give that version a try, but it's the lyrics that really get to me. I nearly blubbed when I heard someone do a karaoke version in an irish bar in Lanzarote  :D

Archived