Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Moore - FL Young player of the month!

Well pleased for the lad, he deserves it. He's improving at a steady pace and he's got the right temperament, long may that continue. I'd love to see him bullet one in again tomorrow, we lack a defender who scores more than 1 or 2 a season. Morgan is atrocious at attacking set pieces.

Well deserved, he has been absolutely superb, nice to see a defender actually getting recognition as well.

Great sign for us, and early days yet but it's a good sign for England in the future. 

Still not as good as Ledge though.

Well deserved. I've rated him since day one, and said over the summer that I prefer him over the likes of Whitbread.

I think he has a promising career, maybe ending up in the top flight, whether that's with us or not.

The people who are offended at somebody chewing gum in an interview are surely the same people who are offended by jokes about monkeys and astronauts.

Not me. I'm not that arsed, but I do think it makes him look a bit of a dick.

Archived