Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Millwall Pre-Match thread

Cheers Waggy!

Waggy (Martyn Waghorn) said that they are not great at home when teams go out and attack them. The gaffer has brought a lot of attacking players to the team and I think we can go up there and really take the game to them."

Cheers Waggy!

Waggy (Martyn Waghorn) said that they are not great at home when teams go out and attack them. The gaffer has brought a lot of attacking players to the team and I think we can go up there and really take the game to them."

Read more at http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/article/same-again-1205062.aspx#uqZhGJFmMv9It36O.99

He's done us a favour there! We struggle against teams who park the bus and usually have our way with teams who come and try and play. Sneaky from Waggy.

He's done us a favour there! We struggle against teams who park the bus and usually have our way with teams who come and try and play. Sneaky from Waggy.

Hahaha! Brilliant from Waggy!

Waghorn is trolling them hard haha, hope we win 5 - 0.

Brilliant trolling from Waghorn wouldn't surprise me if Pearson sent him out on loan to Millwall on purpose with this message to put an end to this bad run. Want to post the picture of the classic Waghorn troll face but I'm on my ipad and doesn't allow me to link pictures

Team sounds right.these have beaten us in the past purely by being stronger.Lets get that side sorted and a goal in first 30 should see them off.

Not a game to start king.Only worry would be knocky getting targeted for some heavy treatment but they must be aware of that.Knocky may need to help out in midfield and vardy hit the right side.

Other subject but anyone got a couple of man city tickets for sale?

Archived