Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

LCFC RETAINED LIST 2014-2015

Surprised by Hopper.

He's in Thailand so not that much of a surprise.

Surprised we haven't released Gallagher though I suppose we are hoping PNE buy him if they get promoted through the playoffs.

You can't release players who have contracts unless you pay them off.

All as expected, although I thought Taft was rated highly at the club?

I thought it was just him and his mates who rated him highly, he might actually be good enough but lacking character wise.

I thought we had more first teamers out of contract than that tbh.

Pearson's lad has been offered a new contract. Anyone seen him play? Any good?

And I thought Phillips had already accepted a coaching role?

Guest MattP

Is James Pearson any good or is he just getting contracts because his dad is the manager?

We'll probbaly only find out the answer to that when Nigel leaves and that's a day I don't want to think about, good enough or not if James is still here aged 30 we'll be in a good state.

Delighted with the offers put on the table, seem to have got it spot on.

We should offer PNE a loan to pay Gallaghers wages if they want to take him.

I thought we had more first teamers out of contract than that tbh.

Pearson's lad has been offered a new contract. Anyone seen him play? Any good?

And I thought Phillips had already accepted a coaching role?

Is James Pearson any good or is he just getting contracts because his dad is the manager?

I used to work with a lad who played with him at youth level and he was adamant Pearson junior is complete rubbish and only is where he is because of his dad.

Sour grapes or not, I don't know.

We'll probbaly only find out the answer to that when Nigel leaves and that's a day I don't want to think about, good enough or not if James is still here aged 30 we'll be in a good state.

Delighted with the offers put on the table, seem to have got it spot on.

We should offer PNE a loan to pay Gallaghers wages if they want to take him.

After the season we've just had Pearson can offer his son a contract for however long he wants.

Hopefully PNE get promoted this season and they sign Gallagher. It really is frightening to think of what could have happened to the club if Sven had stayed any longer.

Not really surprised. Still rate St Ledger as a player, just question his attitude (he fell out with people at Peterborough, Middlesborough and Nige here) at times. 

Bloody Gallagher! I think his contract was up too but sadly not. Please Preston just take him.

Guest MattP

After the season we've just had Pearson can offer his son a contract for however long he wants.

Hopefully PNE get promoted this season and they sign Gallagher. It really is frightening to think of what could have happened to the club if Sven had stayed any longer.

It is, just for a a reminder of how barmy the old twat was......(now the debt has cleared and we are up we can actually have a laugh at these now)

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/211581/Sven-hails-Steve-Howard-the-new-Vieri

Eriksson likens Howard, 34, to Christian Vieri, whom he managed at Lazio 12 years ago before his then world-record £32 million move to Inter Milan.

But Eriksson said: “Steve reminds me of Vieri. Strong, but clever at the same time.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/eriksson-lauds-leicester-winger-gallagher-beckham-clone-1504591#.U2zvgKIZvqs

The Swede said: "Last Tuesday we lost (to Norwich) in a bad way. We have talked a lot about it since and today we were very concentrated and showed aggression, we have come back in a brilliant way.

"With nine games to go, if we can show the spirit we showed today, we won't lose many games and we'll win a lot."

Eriksson added: "Gallagher's right foot is special, he is not far from Beckham in terms of his delivery of set-pieces.

Archived