Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Unreal how he's not there. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30620617

If you look at that, I know it takes in to account Jan-May of last season, but there's no questioning how influential Fabregas has been for Chelsea. Something like 14 assists already?

Yeah that and then there is this from sky themselves

post-19131-0-89149500-1419944295_thumb.j

Wasnt he assistant to Little here?

I remember an interview after Little left

when asked if he will be applying forthe managers Job he said no. they asked why not and he said he didnt feel like he had to.  So they said " so you'll accept it if it was offered to you?"

He replied " now, i didnt say that..."

Was an odd interview wich left the interviewer perplexed lol

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville have announced their team of the season so far

Fonte!?

edit: I'm getting confused. Ignore that. I'm thinking they've included Lovren for some reason. Haven't even had a drink yet.

Shelvey has been charged with violent conduct after last night's incident. Too much to ask that the FA take the same approach with Sterling?

G Nev made a good point last night, if it's been seen by the Lino then no further action can be taken. Who knows what has been written in the report? People are also easily forgetting that Fernandez appeares to strike Sterling but no one is moaning about him?

G Nev made a good point last night, if it's been seen by the Lino then no further action can be taken. Who knows what has been written in the report? People are also easily forgetting that Fernandez appeares to strike Sterling but no one is moaning about him?

He doesn't strike him, he pats the back of his head as players always do after a coming together and if that's a red, a game will never ever go the full 90 again. Stirling however slaps him in the face in an aggressive manner (however girly it may have been) and hitting a player in the face is a red card offence.

He doesn't strike him, he pats the back of his head as players always do after a coming together and if that's a red, a game will never ever go the full 90 again. Stirling however slaps him in the face in an aggressive manner (however girly it may have been) and hitting a player in the face is a red card offence.

You can't raise your hands these days. I'm just going by the letter of the law.

You can't raise your hands these days. I'm just going by the letter of the law.

The letter of the law doesn't actually say anything about raising your hands. It talks about excessive force and brutality, not a friendly pat on the head.

Linesman bottled the Sterling decision.

Archived