Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Good to see the BBC have maintained their frothy erection over Tim Sherwood. I've never seen someone who has achieved so little get so much attention.

Are you crazy? He left a legacy at Spurs. He's solely responsible for the emergence of Harry Kane and he has the highest win ratio of any Spurs manager ever. Plus he says things like, "we need to win games, it's as simple as that." so he knows what is required to succede at this level. He'll be Real Madrid manager within two years. He's that good.

MOTD totally devoid of quality today

Berahino's goal was pretty good. I think that's 12 league goals for him now. Looking forward to him obtaining eligibility for the England national team by transferring to and then warming the bench for an established top-6 club.

Berahino's goal was pretty good. I think that's 12 league goals for him now. Looking forward to him obtaining eligibility for the England national team by transferring to and then warming the bench for an established top-6 club.

True, good goal, generally the games were horrendous though.

Palace has shocked me, I still don't rate Pardew what so ever but he's done well initially. These managerial changes usually run out of steam around next season in November time. Although I think Pulis will probably be alright

Pardew does tend to have huge runs of both winning/ unbeaten then losing. So far you can't fault him but a few defeats and suddenly things turn with your image.

**** me watching game of the day on sky. Wow the ref in the man u game. John says it was him the face of the ref as he sends Wes off is a joke, like he doesn't care that he got it wrong he won't change his mind. Pathetic.

It's the odd explanation that is most irritating. Look, he got it wrong, we can all see it, just come out and admit you got the incorrect decision, the wrong player, say sorry and then we can move on.

Trying to justify it won't help the ref at all. Everyone makes mistakes, say you did and then it might die down in a quicker time.

It's the odd explanation that is most irritating. Look, he got it wrong, we can all see it, just come out and admit you got the incorrect decision, the wrong player, say sorry and then we can move on.

Trying to justify it won't help the ref at all. Everyone makes mistakes, say you did and then it might die down in a quicker time.

yeah a classic case of #col imo

that's a recent appointment, so irrelevant really.

Sherwood is an example where it's too late. No window to sign players. It's going to take him three to four games to find his best XI.

Though I can see them getting a results in the week the way Pulis turns out his teams away from home.

that's a recent appointment, so irrelevant really.

wasn't the whole point that we should sack pearson and we'd definitely stay up with the "new manager bounce" like villa are going to with sherwood? new manager bounce = lose at home to stoke and away to newcastle and still be in the bottom three, im guessing

Managerial changes that have happened at one club who is an established premier league club in west brom, and another that has had the benefit of a full season in the league already. Both teams have players with prem quality in them but were not performing for previous managers. We have a squad who are an unknown quantity in this league,theres nothing to suggest a new manager would have the same impact.

Archived