Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Everton are really in danger of getting pulled into the relegation battle!

They're really not.

Like I said yesterday it's 4 teams fighting for 1 place, I can't see Sunderland even in serious danger really, it's us, Burnley, Villa and QPR.

Doesn't matter about their run in at the end of the day do I see any of the 4 teams i've named catching them? No.

hull 1-1 sunderland

Leicester 3-1 hull

hull 1-3 chelsea

Swansea 2-0 hull

soton 2-1 hull

hull 1-2 lpool

c palace 1-1 hull

hull 0-2 arsenal

hull 2-0 burnley

spurs 3-1 hull

hull 1-3 man u

that's 5 more points! 31 in total, bye bye

which means we need 14 imo to finish above them, wins at home v hull, qpr, Swansea, and burnley away will give us 12, then we still got west ham, soton, toon at home with a good chance of points, and west brom, sunderland, away you never know, and then Chelsea at home who may well be clear at the top, and man city and spurs away, I think we will get more than 14 points 17 I reacon. 33-36 points will be enough imo, hull is the big game at home!

Everton are really in danger of getting pulled into the relegation battle!

Seems to have gone a bit under the radar. If they'd lost to us I think people would have them in genuine danger.

I think if they lose at Stoke this week they are a genuine contender.

proper easy run in though. united at home aside their next toughest fixture for the whole rest of the season is like swansea away or something. their run in is pretty similar to ours and everyone thinks we're good enough to make up 5 points on everyone else, let alone everton. 

Seems to have gone a bit under the radar. If they'd lost to us I think people would have them in genuine danger.

I think if they lose at Stoke this week they are a genuine contender.

It matters nothing to us right now all that matters is the three above us.

Everton being sucked in and going down means fvck all if we go down infact if we do I hope they do not.

Huge club that wil bounce back one less spot for us.

Nah. They are doggo don't get me wrong but for them to drop they'd have to lose like every game left. If we're estimating you might stay up with 33 points then they only need to find one more win really.

I'd be getting pretty fearful about next season if I was an Everton fan though. Their defending is not going to get any better under Martinez and clearly spending top dollar on strikers hasn't helped. Guess we'll see just how much being in the Europa League hampers you domestically I suppose.

Archived