Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest ttfn

Sunderland on course for their 10th 0-0 draw of the season (9 in the league).

Throw in the 8-0 and that is one depressing club to support.

man like theo walcott is a true example of a great guy and a great footballer from england 

james milner too he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

there's loads of nice english players, some are lovely 

Walcott's unbelievably over-rated. I cannot hate him though after how lovely he was about LCFC. So what a man.

What Arsenal really need is a diminutive attacking midfielder with a low centre of gravity, who can do a jinking run, knock a good 5 yard pass sideways and is famous for scoring a blinder once a season.

They really don't have any players like that....

Guest ttfn

The big Romanian is keeping them up.

I can't believe he started the season as their number 2. He's won them about 5 points in the run-in alone.

What Arsenal really need is a diminutive attacking midfielder with a low centre of gravity, who can do a jinking run, knock a good 5 yard pass sideways and is famous for scoring a blinder once a season.

They really don't have any players like that....

lol

Walcott's unbelievably over-rated. I cannot hate him though after how lovely he was about LCFC. So what a man.

whatttt if he wasn't injured for 90% of every season he'd be one of the best players in the prem. hes well sick. and so nice.

Archived