Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

How Times Have Changed

Not seen this posted anywhere but 1 year ago to this minute I was sat on my sofa in deep silence (and wasted) inconsolable after events earlier that day. (i also severely dented my fridge freezer and my hand was in bits)

This could make an interesting thread - What Have You Broken Whilst Watching Leicester City.

I got up from the Sofa at my Father in Laws, (he had no idea what to say) went outside and sat in the rain for about an hour, it was only the fact that I was so cold and wet that I didn't cry, I don't think my body could cry, I literally could not believe what I had just seen. All summer I was reminded of this moment at work, on Holiday Coaching course my coaching partners took great pleasure in playing the audio at every opportunity.

Cardiff, I can remember being at Uni planning on how much money I was going to need for a trip to Wembley, before sinking to my knees and just staring at the TV, the pictures and the sounds not even remotely registering, I just starred at it for ages.

I'm pleased to say these moments have made this season even bloody better.

I have to say, I wasn't as bothered as most that we conceded once the penalty didn't go in. I thought we'd lose in extra time anyway, we looked absolutely knackered.

So glad it happened though. This season has been incredible. I'd have gone through another couple of those to experience this.

Sad twats. lol

As a few of you will remember my opinions on a particular game changing incident differ from the vast majority of Leicester fans so that coupled with the fact that the look in Knockaerts face just screamed I'm going to fuk this up the minute he realized what he'd gotten himself into and the fact that we were bloody lucky to be there in the first place made it very easy to take, so I pretty much got on with the rest of the day. As I said at the time football was the winner that day and we got what we deserved. Much happier we've gone away regrouped and done it properly, and I think we'll be in a better position to stay up because of it.

Guest MattP

Not necessarily. The day I lost my virginity has to go down as one of the worst in my life thanks to who it was with

He said it was alright.

I Wonder if there is a similar thread to this on the watford forum?

I prefer to look at reality. Leicester are going to be in the Prem with Palace next year, whilst we will still be in the second tier with all our borrowed players. Joke is on us.

My favourite quote. 

Archived