Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

LCFC v PNE match day thread

Ulloa sounded like utter shite.

Not seen him yet, so don't want to be to rough on him, but from what I've heard on the radio since he's joined is concerning, no touch and not getting in the game, pretty much what a few Brighton fans said before he signed.

Guest LCFC_World

Give Ulloa a chance ffs! He needs to adapt to our style of play, new teammates you can't expect Messi performances in 2 weeks of first joining a club!

God forbid, he's not playing well in pre-season, call in the firing squad.

Did I say he will be shit when the season starts...no I didn't.

He just sounded shit today, that's not me saying he will be shit all the time.

Brilliant, people already moaning about Ulloa after two weeks of being here and a couple of pre-season games.

Moaning or commenting on his performances, it's early days to call him, but if he's not been that clever, are people not allowed to comment on here, or do we have to say every player is great because it's foxes talk.

Moaning or commenting on his performances, it's early days to call him, but if he's not been that clever, are people not allowed to comment on here, or do we have to say every player is great because it's foxes talk.

Yes moaning. Suggesting that it's "concerning" after a few minutes in a couple of nothing games.

It's not concerning, just like us losing a load of preseason games last season shouldn't have been concerning. It doesn't mean a sodding thing, especially when the bloke is probably still living out of a suitcase.

What'll be "concerning" is if he doesn't do what he's been brought in to do next season.

But I suppose the same old suspects with negative, over reacting mind sets will continue where there left off and I should expect nothing else.

Stringer "Jason, interview me after the game and I'll pretend to be Nigel"

Stringer's Inner Voice, (fab I can do that really cool thing where he sounds really reflective and doesn't agree with me and makes me look like a twat ... I can do it to Jason!!!!)

He needs time, he's got his own internal pressures at the moment, he's probably not quite up to the fitness we would like him to be and beyond that he's a very different striker to the rest we have and it will take the team time to adjust their play to suit him better. We'll bed him in slowly over the first few weeks.

Guest LCFC_World

Ulloa shite, Kasper making howlers and another goal conceded from a set-piece. Can't see us staying up now.

Haha some of our fans make me laugh! We're down before the season has even started!

Guest LCFC_World

"oh no! We drew a game and now we're going down! Unbeaten in pre season as well... But still down! I called it lads!"

Hahaha seriously everyone needs to calm down.

Archived