Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

col is right mahrez is way too good to play for us

Very poor Vs Liverpool. Dire.

Crossing woeful, barely made a single pass to a blue shirt & his touch? Awful, typified by Albrighton put a perfect cross in for him & his touch bounced straight at Mignolet's, but his touch was like that the whole game

This pedestal he's been put on through not being in the team is laughable.

Certainly wouldn't be in the team Vs Villa based on last night's performance against a terrible Liverpool side & a terrible LB who was that bad he was 'tactically' dragged off

Mahrez can be great, but last night was poor unless the aim of the game is to pass to the opposition

He didnt have his best game, but this is what happens with creative players. They cant turn it on all the time and by the nature of them trying to make things happen/ play killer balls and do the unexpected when it doesnt come off they will give the ball away.

The guy is carrying a heavy weight on his shoulders. First season in the league, young guy, still adapting, and at times he is literally the only creative outlet the whole team has got if you dont count speculative deep crosses and set pieces.

mahrez game vs liverpool, i found this in an algerian football website, comes with this comments also:

' after being pointed by his manager on last game about his defensive aspect, mahrez was little more involved yeserday against liverpool having 7 tackles but comiting 4 fouls, offensively, he did ok and is involved in leicester goal still but lacking in his final decisions ' 

sorry for my translation tho

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2blwws_le-match-de-mahrez-contre-liverpool_webcam

Against liverpool his final ball and general quality was lacking, too often.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that he was, and is, our only player capable of taking the opposition on, and beating them.

His pass for our goal was exceptional though. Also remember that despite having a poor final ball at times, his willingness to continue to get on the ball and take responsibility is something we need from our players.

Disagree completely, he had a top quality game and looked sharp and bright throughout, great attacking mind / movement / pass for our goal, and was a constant - yes constant - threat for us going forward vs Liverpool. Defending is a different issue all-together, but he improved in today's game, and was truly the MOTM on the pitch.

He was ok in patches,his passing was poor.. for me his biggest weakness is when to play the ball,he always looks to beat a man when sometimes it's not necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

@sparefootballer: @Mahrez22 impressive through ball numbers your putting up, 0.5 per game, in top 10 in big 5 leagues

In the top ten players in the whole of ****ing europe for through balls per game. he's bloody rubbish this boy. sell him and buy another Schlupp ASAP

yo i just read on twitter from some random algerian geezer that mahrez has one more game before he disappears and our season ends? i thought he was still here for liverpool? he's the only ****ing reason i've justified spending 47 quid on that 

yo i just read on twitter from some random algerian geezer that mahrez has one more game before he disappears and our season ends? i thought he was still here for liverpool? he's the only ****ing reason i've justified spending 47 quid on that 

I saw someone saying that Newcastle will be his last game before he joins up with Algeria?

I saw someone saying that Newcastle will be his last game before he joins up with Algeria?

hope you're right like I said was just a random algerian footy fan so perhaps not 100% legit. hope he stays as long as he can and comes home super quick though.

Archived