Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

I would like to have faith, but without him in the team we struggle to even create chances...

Well, it's time for the others to step up and compensate then. It's not like they're completely talentless or Mahrez our one and only saviour.

Still hoping we'll be able to bring in similar talent in January (in the attacking midfield position, preferably).

This is the Mahrez I like to see, and like to watch. As I've said before he can be brilliant, but can be poor, last two games he has performed well, if he can become more consistent then you won't see anymore moaning from me.

This is the Mahrez I like to see, and like to watch. As I've said before he can be brilliant, but can be poor, last two games he has performed well, if he can become more consistent then you won't see anymore moaning from me.

Agreed. He's always been that player, With raw potential, But he needed to bring the final ball or strike up to scratch, I just fear now that he's hitting form at the wrong time for us... Cause hes looking like a good player in a bad team = the hawks above can try to snap him up,

If we were performing as we'd hope in the league I.e 14th or higher, Then we'd be able to keep onto him easier I feel.

This situation of players going off to god knows where in January is a joke. It clearly works against the smaller clubs who don't have the resources to have a 25 man first team pool like the big clubs. Fans should write and complain to the FA and FIFA.

He's been a part of the Algerian national squad for over half a year now, so that's nothing new and chances were always high he'd be off to the 2015 AFCON - surely with a bit of planning, a replacement could be lined up instantly?

Oh, wait. There's the January transfer window.

Maybe we should all relax and sit back a little.

This situation of players going off to god knows where in January is a joke. It clearly works against the smaller clubs who don't have the resources to have a 25 man first team pool like the big clubs. Fans should write and complain to the FA and FIFA.

We have replacements, and a transfer window in which we can get more replacements/cover, we'll be ok for a month I think...

Posted on here a few weeks ago he was a shining light and was asked if I was joking, makes me wonder if some posters know f^ck all about football. He has bags of ability and will only get better!!

I read a guy say that Mahrez was the worst player ever to wear an LCFC shirt. I called the police about it.

A lot of non-forumite fans I've spoken to think Mahrez is sh*te. I think they are morons. Clearly the brightest kid to wear a City shirt in recent times.

To all the haterz - you must have been crying when Murphy compared him to Hazard on MOTD!

Someone's probably already answered this, but if Algeria fail to get past the group stage how early do we Mahrez back? Sorry to wish ill of Algeria but our Premier League survival leaves no room for sentimentality

The last group match is on the 27th of January, with packing, finishing off all dealings at Equatorial-Guinea, flying back and acclimatizing in England once more it would mean a return a few days later - highly likely in early February.

The last group match is on the 27th of January, with packing, finishing off all dealings at Equatorial-Guinea, flying back and acclimatizing in England once more it would mean a return a few days later - highly likely in early February.

Our worst scenario would be a Ghana vs Algeria final and that would mean losing Schlupp and Mahrez for 5 weeks

Archived