Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

No, Mahrez is not 'our saviour', but that completely misses the point. He's an attack minded player, a flair player, a creative player. When our team is clearly crying out for exactly that...just someone who can do something a bit special with the ball, it's a complete travesty that such a player isn't even featuring.

If the four central midfielders across the middle had worked, then fine..leave Mahrez out..but it clearly hasn't.

No, Mahrez is not 'our saviour', but that completely misses the point. He's an attack minded player, a flair player, a creative player. When our team is clearly crying out for exactly that...just someone who can do something a bit special with the ball, it's a complete travesty that such a player isn't even featuring.

If the four central midfielders across the middle had worked, then fine..leave Mahrez out..but it clearly hasn't.

Couldn't have summed it up any better. Here's hoping for maybe a change of formation and tactics. As much as I'm looking forward to tomorrow I cant help but think if we lose this were in big sh*t.

I really really hope if Mahrez plays we dont lose, because if he does play and we still cant create anything, people are going to get the sinking feeling very quickly

We might still lose but thats not the point. Every game is tough in this league so of course we could lose but having riyad in the side gives us more chance than not of creating chances for the strikers and hopefully scoring more in games as he is our most creative player by a mile. He will of course have his off games (1st half at Swansea as an example) but he was still even in that performance most likely to give us that bit extra to create a chance.

:thumbup:

I really really hope if Mahrez plays we dont lose, because if he does play and we still cant create anything, people are going to get the sinking feeling very quickly

Said the same to my mate earlier. If we play 4-4-2 with the likes of Mahrez and lose comfortably I will concede we are in the shit.

It's how we lose. If we play a well battled game in which we were unlucky to lose after creating plenty of chances, the majority will be fine and will be positive of our losing run ending. If we play how we did last year and get comfortably beaten again, yeah we're ****ed

Jesus Christ, Col has absolutely nailed it.

:appl:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Completely agree

Also agree with scouse actually, crikey i'm torn here.

Fed up with you trying to impress your pals. Choose:

It's either Col or Scouse. Or should I say scouse lmao

Fed up with you trying to impress your pals. Choose:

It's either Col or Scouse. Or should I say scouse lmao

Have you anger issues tonight buddy? Tell us all where the animosity is coming from? I don't get ya? You seem to want to start a fight as soon as possible? You did it yesterday too if I recollect? Be happy buddy. Life's too short surely? I dont find you funny or interesting.

Thanks. 

I choose scouse, very close though  :thumbup:

Have you anger issues tonight buddy? Tell us all where the animosity is coming from? I don't get ya? You seem to want to start a fight as soon as possible? You did it yesterday too if I recollect? Be happy buddy. Life's too short surely? I dont find you funny or interesting.

Thanks.

I choose scouse, very close though :thumbup:

I think he's jealous that you don't class him as one of you're pals. lol

Have you anger issues tonight buddy? Tell us all where the animosity is coming from? I don't get ya? You seem to want to start a fight as soon as possible? You did it yesterday too if I recollect? Be happy buddy. Life's too short surely? I dont find you funny or interesting.

Thanks.

I choose scouse, very close though :thumbup:

Oh no! Second to Scouse!

:angry:

Archived