Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

As I've said before, he is one of a few Championship midfielders I'd like to see at Leicester.

I'm glad we've made a bid, not surprised it's been rejected, I'd up it to £6 million anything more then I'm not quite sure.

As for people banging on about this kind of move unsettling the team, we currently have four central midfielders, as we've already seen injuries will occur & in the Prem depth is very important, majority of teams at least have 5-6 central midfield players.

Yeah but you said Drinkwater was shite.. Or words to that effect. I'll reserve judgement..

:nigel:

Have a feeling this will be completed quickly, especially with Bert tweeting what he did. Not a bad signing but I would prefer Cambiasso. Probably as a good of a player as James and King imo.

What did Bert tweet?

Anybody else concerned this will unsettle Drinkwater and James or am I just being paranoid? I no there injured at the moment but I was looking forward to seeing them build further on there solid partnership in the PL, I no we need strength in depth but it just makes me a little concerned

Anybody else concerned this will unsettle Drinkwater and James or am I just being paranoid? I no there injured at the moment but I was looking forward to seeing them build further on there solid partnership in the PL, I no we need strength in depth but it just makes me a little concerned

I'm concerned you are talking about their partnership without even mentioning or considering king and hammond.

Both James and Drinkwater will have to earn their place back in the side. King and Hammond thoroughly deserve to stay in the starting line up if they carry on with performances like the first two games.

I'm concerned you are talking about their partnership without even mentioning or considering king and hammond.

Both James and Drinkwater will have to earn their place back in the side. King and Hammond thoroughly deserve to stay in the starting line up if they carry on with performances like the first two games.

James and Drinkwater are two of our best players. If they're fit, they play. It's a squad game. King and Hammond have done great, but we have to play our best 11

James and Drinkwater are two of our best players. If they're fit, they play. It's a squad game. King and Hammond have done great, but we have to play our best 11

King and Hammond have been two of our best players this season showing they can compete with two of the top six teams in the country so they carry on playing until they have a dip in form or until on of the other CM's break back in and perform better.

Play players on merit, not because of how well they performed last season.

Because if that was the case Vardy would not have got a look in last season after his performances in the first season.

King and Hammond have been two of our best players this season showing they can compete with two of the top six teams in the country so they carry on playing until they have a dip in form or until on of the other CM's break back in and perform better.

Play players on merit, not because of how well they performed last season.

Because if that was the case Vardy would not have got a look in last season after his performances in the first season.

Whilst I agree King and Hammond deserve to keep their place due to their performances together, it'd of been interesting to see how James and Drinkwater would of fared too.

It's a nice headache to have once all are back fit.

Whilst I agree that James and Drinkwater are our best two CMs, I don't think they should be picked automatically when they're available. Since King and Hammond have played so well so far, they deserve to keep their places. Anyone else should have to fight for their place and earn it.

MacArthur wants to play Prem football - if we come knocking, he will want to join.

Wigan can play us for money, but the lad will probably hand in a transfer request if Wigan reject our next bid, which I imagine will be upped to 6m

I'd definitely take him in our midfield, he has quality. Cambiasso's options are diminishing too..

Have a feeling this will be completed quickly, especially with Bert tweeting what he did. Not a bad signing but I would prefer Cambiasso. Probably as a good of a player as James and King imo.

I wouldn't have a problem if he is as good as James and DD. Be very happy at that and I think he would be an overall better fit than Esteban - not as exciting a signing from my PES days.

Archived