Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Danny Simpson

Isn't it sad that players of Danny Simpson limited ability can command a fee of £2-£3 million, when you consider you could buy a decent house / Ferrari for that and still get change. 

Not poo, pooing the signing, its just a further sign of how mad football has become. Recession, what recession?

I would sooooooo love to see us play a four-bed detached at right-back. Mind you, with our transfer dealings of late, we'd probably stall the feckin' thing over whether it came with a conservatory or not.

I cant help but think if he's that good why are QPR a team in the same boat as us willing to let him go? Sorry if this has already been said but i cant be arsed to read every single post.

QPR play 3-5-2.

Thus meaning a right back is surplus to requirements, although QPR fans are gutted.

I cant help but think if he's that good why are QPR a team in the same boat as us willing to let him go? Sorry if this has already been said but i cant be arsed to read every single post.

because qpr are planning for life in the championship and therefore they cant have players of premier league quality in the team

I agree, Simpson will be starting. De Laet has been poor so far, looks like a fish out of water when he receives the ball, concedes possession far too often, defensively I've never been his biggest fan, I like how he bombed forward last season but he hasn't done that either. I understand he's young and it's early days yet so I hope he can hack it this season, but he looks like he's playing with a lot of fear at the moment.

I'm pretty embarrassed for a lot of you tbh. Simpson as cover lol he will be starting. Way better than de laet.Danny Simpson is quality

Tbh i probably agree with you, after a few games once he's had time to settle i reckon he'd be first choice. But i really hope RDL gets a chance, he already looked a bit more comfortable against Chelsea compared to how he was against Everton in my opinion so i think he could do a good job against the weaker teams. Another tough test for RDL on Sunday so we'll have to see how he does this time

It's no good saying "smacks of desperation", there's a transfer window that closes at the end of the month, if there was no window it wouldn't seem desperate just common sense to add to the squad. We could've been bidding on these players for weeks and nobody would have a clue. Redknapp could have let him go weeks ago and has now decided to let him go as he doesn't fit his plans, who knows?

The same people that were happy with our all-conquering squad are now panicking about it after we only got a point - one more than many expected - from 2 games. People really do need to calm down a bit, have a bit of patience with the squad and perspective about where we are.

I agree, Simpson will be starting. De Laet has been poor so far, looks like a fish out of water when he receives the ball, concedes possession far too often, defensively I've never been his biggest fan, I like how he bombed forward last season but he hasn't done that either. I understand he's young and it's early days yet so I hope he can hack it this season, but he looks like he's playing with a lot of fear at the moment.

I've needed you in another thread!! Absolute tin helmet abuse i've been getting for saying this! 

He's not a wing back as such and if they are playing three at the back they'll use three centre halves.

Might not be a case of not being good enough but being able to fit into a new formation.

Archived