Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

West Brom pre-match thread

Back to winning for me. Think we will have a really good performance and win 2-0. I know its not been great in the last few weeks but lets be real Swansea are a good side and this was there first win in 6 games and look where they stand in the division.

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Moore

Konch

Mahrez

Drinks

James

Schlupp

Ulloa

Vardy

Back to basics and home against a average side.

I think it is time to concentrate on what we do and not changing tactics every game to try and match our opponents. I know everyone is saying it, but we need a run of 4-4-2 as the formation. The players seem confused with their jobs on the field and too many out of position for me. I think it is time to go back to a settled starting XI which was our success last year.

I would also give a couple of the new players, Powell and Simpson a run in the 18. I think Powell deserves a run over Nugent as he hasn't impressed at all for me so far.

I think the most devastating part of the recent poor run, was not beating Burnley at home. That was a very poor performance. This game could see us having the chance to put that right. This will be harder as WBA are a better, more established side, but definitely a good chance to get 3 points and give us all a lift.

I would go:

GK: Kasper

DL: Konch

DR: Simpson

DC: Waz

DC: Morgan

ML: Marhez

MC: James

MC: Drinkwater

MR: Albrighton

SC: Ulloa

SC: Vardy

Subs: Smith(Hamer not fit), De Laet, Moore, King, Knockaert, Powell, Wood

if i read another post saying Schlupp should start a game in the premier league at left back simply because he's quicker than konchesky im goin to cry

Back end of the season I was worried shitless about him starting at left back,in the end he did more than allright ,he did make mistakes , but I actually think he is a much better option than Konchesky.

I keep hearing Konchesky is a better defender,I don't agree he gives the ball away far to much, and his lack of pace holds us back.

Kasper

Delaet

Koncheskey

Moore

Morgan

Knocky

Marhez

King

James or cambiasso

Vardy

Wood or ulloa

We need to go back to basics, we suit 442 so stick with it. Going away and trying to be tight hasn't worked.

Oh and that man utd performance will only be repeated if a team who has no back 4 and defends on the half way line turns up at the kp again. Great tho it was, it owed a lot to utd as good as we were.

The amount of different sides people are picking just shows that none of us know our strongest team.

Simpson has to come in, De Laet has found it difficult but he has generally been up against the opponents most dangerous player. His distribution is the biggest problem for me.

Would go for Cambiasso and King in the middle, probably been our better two. Cambiasso is only one that looks like he has ability on the ball and I think we can risk him in a 2 at home to west brom.

Mahrez and one other, difficult to put a argument for anyone to be honest but I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to Schlupp.

Vardy and ulloa up front.

Don't care who plays, if we lose and by how many, I would like to see those who haven't been given a chance, given a game, and get my leicester back, that works their socks off, chases everything down, plays good football and positive tactics, instead of trying to stop their threat.

Playing the right players, with the right attitude( ones that look like they give a shit), and a side and tactics that says you worry about our threat, we don't need to worry about yours, I will be happy.

Rant over ( sorry if I said that out loud) lol

Pretty much says it all, completely agree

Pretty much says it all, completely agree

What's everybody's obsession with Danny f ucking Simpson?

Like he's the answer to all our problems on the field.

It's more an obsession with how bad De Laet's been. No-one has suggested Simpson's going to be a bastion of solidity himself, it's just that they think he could well do a better job at RB. That's all it is. There's really no need for that kind of wild exaggeration.

We lack creativity.

When you look at the side who are the players who will create when teams don't bomb forward against us. Knockaert, Mahrez, Drinky and Powell. Who are the players who will turn defence Into attack: Lawrence, Schlupp, Vardy.

For me and a for few games at least as the the needs continuity which we had last year:

KS

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Konch

Cambiasso ( let him protect allow others to attack)

Drinkwater

James

Mahrez

Vardy/Ulloa

Knockaert

Subs

Hamer

Lawrence

Schlupp

Powell

Ulloa

Was

Vardy

Allow knockaert and mahrez to attack. Cambiasso can protect. Hammond has done well this year but the difference between prem/champ is the ability to distribute after winning it back - he doesn't have that. If cambo gets tired, which he will stick james there or drinkwater and allow powell to attack.

Knockaert can create. Yes he is a prima

Donna but having cambo there will protect us.

Guest LCFC_World

We need to go back to basics - by playing our best suited formation 4-4-2. I would would also love to see Wood be let back in to the starting 11 - as none of our strikers are really performing. Who knows he may shine in the premier league.

Kasper - Would be Hamer but he's injured

Simpson - Better defensively than RDL.

Morgan

Moore

Konch - needs replacing in January.

Mahrez

King

Cambiasso

Knockaert

Vardy

Wood - Great finisher

Wood playing a little behind Vardy. NEVER play Vardy out wide. Anyway, that's what I want to see.. Also we can bring Schlupp on to use his pace. Ulloa a good impact sub too

Schmeichel

De Laet  Morgan  Moore  Schlupp

Mahrez  James  Drinkwater  Knockaert

Vardy  Ulloa

Subs: Smith, Wasyl, Albrighton, King, Cambiasso, Wood, Powell.

Tempted even to bring Wasyl in but Moore's pace would be useful against Berahino and Sessegnon.

This is now a must win game for me.

I would go with:

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Moore Konch

Cambiasso

Albrighton Schlupp

Drinkwater

Vardy Ulloa

Subs: Smith Waslewski king James Mahrez Nugent Knockaert

I think we need to go back to a 4-4-2 but with a diamond. Pace out wide with good crosses in to Ulloa. Vardy is a must. Nugent is extremely unlucky as I think he's been great all season. I like having left footed players on the left for crossing and right footers on the right for crossing. I also think schlupp is our best crosser. And I'd play Simpson over Rdl as I think he's been poor.

Kasper

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

Mahrez

Vardy

Ulloa

Smith, Schlupp, Wasilewski, James, king, Nugent, Wood.

As long as we keep Berahino quiet I think we can win this.

Shit! Forgot about him, two words spring to mind; Field day.

Archived