Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Harry Kane

Don't believe that he's being watched by Real Madrid.

He's scored 12 Premier League goals this season, the majority of the rest coming in Europe (where he's scored the same amount as Kramaric this season).

True he's looking like the real deal, but he's not proved it yet. Personally think he's riding the crest of a wave. Would love him to prove me wrong though. Rooney, Strurridge and Kane would be a good front 3 to take to the Euros next year.

Well that's a lie, the amount of derogatory comments towards him is obscene. He was given so much stick by your fans, for the large part unnecessarily, and now he's proving every single one of you wrong.

We weren't wrong, he was ****ing bollocks.

Which means, worse than just being talentless, it now seems far more likely that he just couldn't be arsed putting a shift in for a championship club. We're hardly going to love him for his time here, are we?

anyone see darren anderton say he'd rather have kane than sturridge lol

Well at the moment you can't deny the form he's in and how injury prone sturridge has been the past half year. Obviously once sturridge is up and running he should start, but kane has to be given a chance with the form he's in surely?

Don't believe that he's being watched by Real Madrid.

He's scored 12 Premier League goals this season, the majority of the rest coming in Europe (where he's scored the same amount as Kramaric this season).

True he's looking like the real deal, but he's not proved it yet. Personally think he's riding the crest of a wave. Would love him to prove me wrong though. Rooney, Strurridge and Kane would be a good front 3 to take to the Euros next year.

From 14 starts and six sub appearances though, pretty impressive.

I think it's pretty plain to see he's going to have a decent career even if he can't keep this scoring rate up. Yes he was crap when he was here but if your making serious predictions about a lad based on a few fleeing appearances aged 19 in pretty much of all he which he was played out of position you should be prepared or the back lash if you are get them wrong. I think it's good to see a young English player burying goals in the Premier league myself.

He is ugly though

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. He couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday in Yeovil.

nah for real tho he's not good at anything you need to be good at to play footy, yet he's good at footy? not avin it finny, not one bit

Archived