Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Harry Kane

Cannot believe it's the same player we had only 1 and a half seasons ago. I used to see him do amazing things in the warm up but would never deliver in games. Credit to him now.

We can all be as bitter as possible, but this boy is the real thing. 16 league goals is an excellent return and considering he didn't start the first 10 games or so, its amazing. He has pace, strength, power and the intelligence to become a top player. Hopefully he continues for the good of the English game.

Cannot believe it's the same player we had only 1 and a half seasons ago. I used to see him do amazing things in the warm up but would never deliver in games. Credit to him now.

We can all be as bitter as possible, but this boy is the real thing. 16 league goals is an excellent return and considering he didn't start the first 10 games or so, its amazing. He has pace, strength, power and the intelligence to become a top player. Hopefully he continues for the good of the English game.

I couldn't believe it was the same person when I saw him at the KP in December. He must be about 2 stone heavier than he was when he was with us. He looks like a proper number 9 now rather than some mincy kid (which to be fair is exactly what he was).

But let's not pretend he has any particularly great attributes. He looks much stronger but he's not exactly Drogba at his peak, he's not fast, he's not skilful and he's not technically brilliant. But he does seem to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time at the moment and long may it continue because it's good for England to have somebody like him available.

I can't believe some are talking about him as POTS - surely that has to be de Gea?

I can't believe some are talking about him as POTS - surely that has to be de Gea?

i just imagine he might win it in the way he won january goal of the month with an average goal and he won feb player of the month for doing alright just cos he's now flavour of the month. could well be flavour of the year and win that too. 

Can honestly say I still dont rate Kane as "more than good" . It just seems hes had a lifetime of luck in one season. The goals today were a horrendous keeper error and a 2yrd finish, a penalty and a goal that wasnt even his. A good player, but highly doubt he can repeat the same amount of goals again

I still want to say he's a flash in the pan but his continued scoring makes me think there's more to him. He's not quick, or strong or particularly skillfull he just seems to be a bit of a goal poacher with no stand out attributes. He's a slow Michael Owen

Archived