Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

He is a sports broadcaster but part of his remit is to attempt to be a devil's advocate journalist when there are differences in opinion. 

In these situations he should be aware that his personal opinions are not required.

But; better the devil you know.

Regrettably, I can receive Radio Leicester loud and clear here in Austria. Is it any wonder Stringer getsbanned by the Club? Yes it is his job to report but, please coming out with crap like 'I am not prepared to repeat the racist comment' - ffs it was 'Jap'. I reckon his chances of interviewing Jamie any time soonmust be long odds?Anyway changing the subject (slightly). For anyone that has a Japanese Car, can I recommend the followingweb-sites:japworldspares.net.auautojapspares.co.uk (racists)japperformanceparts.co.uk (racists)alljap.netjapeuropeparts.co.uk(racists)I do not work for any of these.#Stringerforknoboftheyear

There's also a Japfest each year which I'm told is worth a walk round

Christ, a foxestalk witch hunt. Think some of you need to go and get some fresh air and worry about things that actually matter.

Be some witch hunt that. Did Fox Leisure ever do pitch forks?

I was just about to tweet regarding this but just noticed he's blocked me, I've only tweeted him once before and wasn't abusive, only asking why he wasn't be fully supportive to the team (in the great escape) and was it personal.

Bless him he must take thing's to heart !

I was just about to tweet regarding this but just noticed he's blocked me, I've only tweeted him once before and wasn't abusive, only asking why he wasn't be fully supportive to the team (in the great escape) and was it personal.

Bless him he must take thing's to heart !

If people constantly told you you were doing a shit job, wouldn't you take it to heart?

Just may be - he reads all these comments and thinks -  mmmm  I may have screwed up last night.   Then he may choose to apologize to listeners and admit he was wrong to fan the flames of this non-event and this so called word (he refused to repeat as it was so dreadful) is quite possibly NOT racist after all.  I can dream can I not? That would take a man.

Ian Stringer is NOT the voice of the fans. He is a broadcaster/journalist who's only interest is getting the BBC listeners and readers. 

Indeed - he IS the voice of the Mysterons'

Oooo here's Geoff on the Ian Stringer thread again.....he definitely definitely doesn't want the job and has the utmost respect for Ian Stringer.

It's worse that Kevin Bloody Pietersen.

At least we know Stringer's alias on here now.

He definitely does want it, hence why he's been shit stirring for the last 12 months on Stringer.

Lead on local radio or bit part player at national not really a step backwards.

Hahaha. I'm quite happy where I am but thanks for your interest.

Oooo here's Geoff on the Ian Stringer thread again.....he definitely definitely doesn't want the job and has the utmost respect for Ian Stringer.

It's worse that Kevin Bloody Pietersen.

Worth mentioning that this "Abrasive Fox" character has had a fair few digs at me on here in the past. Not a problem - it's all about opinions - but it's obviously something personal from him/her. Have a blue flower, darling x

He definitely does want it, hence why he's been shit stirring for the last 12 months on Stringer.

Lead on local radio or bit part player at national not really a step backwards.

It just happens to be that many more fans share the same opinion - shit-stirring or not, the verdict has been clear for quite some time now, even before Geoff pitched in with his input.

Hahaha. I'm quite happy where I am but thanks for your interest.

Worth mentioning that this "Abrasive Fox" character has had a fair few digs at me on here in the past. Not a problem - it's all about opinions - but it's obviously something personal from him/her. Have a blue flower, darling x

You don't have to defend yourself, we know that you are a sound journo and true lcfc supporter, totally the opposite to stringer.

I actually think he comes out with shit about things that dont even concern football alot and can be very cringe but i also think he gets u on ur edge of ur seat and his a very good commentator and his anything but boring when we get someone else on commentating u soon see how better he is

Last night was painful to listen to, just as he seemed to turn the corner in his interview technique with CR and a chance to start a fresh with the players he lays into one.  He came across as nasty and vindictive almost trying too hard to show that he wasn't a racist, i'm glad the Japanese journo didn't bite and let Stringer put words into his mouth.  

He clearly never wants to speak to a player again and wouldn't be surprised if he has burnt bridges with the club for ever now.

Archived