Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Tuna

FA Cup Third Round Draw - Newcastle @ home

Recommended Posts

Posted

Someone in league 2/conference please. I can't deal with a loss to league 1/champ team. 

 

 

or anyone for that matter

 

Can we just say we don't want to be in the draw?

Posted

Anyone in the north west for me so I can get to a game.

Southport for a laugh, although I'd imagine allocation would be minimal.

Can see it being liverpool away, two trips within a couple of days.

Posted

Anywhere away that I've not been.

 

Would absolutely love a cup run though I fear we'll be one of those teams who puts out a second string side in the third round, loses, comes out with the usual bollocks about focusing on the league yet doesn't actually improve league form one bit either.

 

The timing of this is crap though. 3rd of January. ****ing stupid how we have a NYD game.

Posted

Well were defo relegated so may as well get the FA cup in our history books!!!!

Posted

Can see it being liverpool away, two trips within a couple of days.

Exactly what I said last Tuesday night.

Not arsed by the cup anyway as NP doesn't see the cups as important so a mixed team will be put out whoever we get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...