Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Schmeichel out for a month

Well, he was bought for this kind of situation, A chance for him to grab the spot and make it his. Fingerrs crossed.

Of course if he isnt up to it, thats going to add another purchase to our Jan requirements, so at least 4 new (and premier league experienced) players are going to cost a shedload!

Cmon Ben!

Conspiracy theory.

Pearson has told Kasper he is dropping him from the team but this fake injury will keep his dignity intact.

When you have a cr@p defence is it better to have a good shot stopper or someone that can command their area?

You can always revert to playing 10-0-0.

Spain have been very adventurous with this formation, going as far as 4-6-0! :xmasohmy:  

• 2 months later...

Why the **** is Pearson talking like Kasper will 'walk' straight back into the team?!

I'm getting ****ed off with Pearson and his favourites.

Hamer is our best keeper, not perfect, I'm not trying to say he is and he has made mistakes but firstly he is dropped for a keeper making more changers than Hamer made and now it sounds like Kasper could jump infront of both of them.

Kasper is now third choice as far as I'm concerned, Hamer, Schwarzer, Schmeichel.

None of them premier league quality but Hamer the best of a poor bunch.

he's better than schwarzer, and it's much of a muchness between him and hamer. if hamer was still in goal i'd say leave him there, but pearson's seemingly massive dislike of him and decision to play schwarzer instead makes me hope kasper is back as soon as possible. 

Why the **** is Pearson talking like Kasper will 'walk' straight back into the team?!

I'm getting ****ed off with Pearson and his favourites.

Hamer is our best keeper, not perfect, I'm not trying to say he is and he has made mistakes but firstly he is dropped for a keeper making more changers than Hamer made and now it sounds like Kasper could jump infront of both of them.

Kasper is now third choice as far as I'm concerned, Hamer, Schwarzer, Schmeichel.

None of them premier league quality but Hamer the best of a poor bunch.

“He is not ready to play just yet but he is doing very well.”

How do you get that he will walk straight back into the team from that?

Not ready to play just yet.

'Yet' suggests to me that when fully fit he will play.

He's hardly going to say he's ready to return to the bench. He is regaining fitness but not enough to warrant being in the squad.

Not ready to play just yet.

'Yet' suggests to me that when fully fit he will play.

The 'yet' refers to when he will be ready to play.

Being ready to play and being ready to be first choice are not the same thing.

Archived