Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freeman's Wharfer

Tolgay Arslan

@Jonhopeofficial: #LCFC have surprised me really with a last min interest in bringing in #Hamburg box to box mid Tolgay Arslan. He is linked to many tbh TBC

No idea if this guy is reliable or not, 85k followers and Tweeting a lot about potential moves this January. A guy from Sky Sports who Tweets a lot of confirmed deals and football news seems to endorse him.

If it is the real jon hope agent why not.

But I don't see us doing much business with him as he seems to be opening his gob alot.

He don't fit in with the way we do business unless we have payed him to start rumours while we get on with real business.

He was involved in the glasgow rangers take over and one or two other club take overs.

Did not realise he had players though thought he was just a man with contacts.

Didn't we have stuff on here the other day about him being a complete fraud? Might have been in the twitter thread.

A jon hope was involved in the rangers deal.

But yes this guy maybe a fake.

The thing that gives him some credibility in my opinion is that a guy named Peter O'Rourke who Tweets a lot of genuine stuff from Sky Sports is retweeting him and his info. Makes me wonder if he used to get info from this Jon Hope before he decided or set up his own account and release news direct.

Quick look on WIKI (I know, not the most reliable source...)

He was a youth player at Dortmund so he has been at some pretty big German clubs. Sounds like the type of player we could do with.

Don't get into the Hamburg team without some clout.

Hamburg aren't great

This guy is real but he is also known to exaggerate. He has been highly involved with lots of things including: Genuine management of transfers, journalism involved, jail sentences and claiming to be a part of wellbeck's move to Arsenal. He is legit essentially but you can't always believe what he says.

Quick look on WIKI (I know, not the most reliable source...)

He was a youth player at Dortmund so he has been at some pretty big German clubs. Sounds like the type of player we could do with.

Don't get into the Hamburg team without some clout.

Hamburg nearly got relegated last season...

Archived