Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

All of the above actually!  :D My work tends to be late on, tho it's partly through choice.

Also, I'm so excited by this season. I was completely wired after the Spurs game, I physically shook for half an hour after! Not a good recipe for sleep.

GF is going to kill me if I don't get back to more normal hours, I'm already on a yellow.  :o

Chill cat !! Bad for your health and no GF to boot if you carry on like this !

Shinji's becoming king of the ugly goals. It's not surprising. He's got about as much finesse and close control as a concrete bollard but he's brave, determined and he's the one bloke apart from Vardy who seems prepared to get deep into the box when he's got the licence and the energy.

I don't care how goals go in - I just wish there were three or four players willing and able to get in the box to gobble up scraps, but there isn't.

In fact, if the opposition penalty box had a bus stop, it'd be Sunday Service only cos it's just like there have been council cuts to our attacking force since Christmas.

I think he has the best close control that I've seen in our squad.

I imagine Riyad would take issue with that.

He would be my second choice. Both have touch perfect control but Shinji does it in very close quarters.

I think he has the best close control that I've seen in our squad.

I think that may be a bridge too far there FIF for me!

I'm a Shinji supporter and I think his first touch is poor - if that's different to 'close control' - fair enough but if the ball rolls for him, he can dance around and has great reactions but he's got nothing on Mahrez. 

Shinji loses the ball far too much to be heralded as having the best ball control in the squad in my eyes FIF.

I'm a Shinji supporter and I think his first touch is poor - if that's different to 'close control' - fair enough but if the ball rolls for him, he can dance around and has great reactions but he's got nothing on Mahrez. 

Shinji loses the ball far too much to be heralded as having the best ball control in the squad in my eyes FIF.

Okay.  :D

Shinji's first touch is not great. Once he has the ball, he appears to be a good dribbler, but he definitely does lose a handful of possession because he doesn't control it great (not fair to compare to Mahrez's first touch, though).

Shinji's first touch is not great. Once he has the ball, he appears to be a good dribbler, but he definitely does lose a handful of possession because he doesn't control it great (not fair to compare to Mahrez's first touch, though).

Of course we can't compare him to RM in terms of first touch and dribbling ability ...   but he has great determination, runs his arse off to close people down, has a great attitude, and scores the odd goal .....   oh, and he's got a lovely smile ! 

Of course we can't compare him to RM in terms of first touch and dribbling ability ...   but he has great determination, runs his arse off to close people down, has a great attitude, and scores the odd goal .....   oh, and he's got a lovely smile ! 

Don't disagree w that!!! Seeing him smile brings me a good bit of happiness!

Love this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7sKqWKzemY

'Great Game!'

Fuchs and Shinji are my favorite bromance ever. They could star in a 70's buddy cop TV series. Fuchs would be the sexy, all action cocky one and Shinji would be the quiet fish-out-of-water type who knows karate. Claudio is the strict chief who gets exasperated by their zany antics.

Because of the nationalities of the three it would be called Berlin Pact.

Fuchs and Shinji are my favorite bromance ever. They could star in a 70's buddy cop movie. Fuchs would be the sexy, all action cocky one and Shinji would be the quiet fish-out-of-water type who knows karate. Claudio is the strict chief who gets exasperated by their zany antics.

?????      I think its time to watch MOTD for you Sharpy.     :)      

Fuchs and Shinji are my favorite bromance ever. They could star in a 70's buddy cop TV series. Fuchs would be the sexy, all action cocky one and Shinji would be the quiet fish-out-of-water type who knows karate. Claudio is the strict chief who gets exasperated by their zany antics.

Actually after a think I'd call it Police Axis.

Archived