Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

Shinji's injury was right in front of me. It looked like the right lateral knee ligament. He waved on the physio sharpish, and pointed out the spot.

He walked off on it, so not too bad, but I think likely to miss a game or too.

That shed some light on the matter, thanks foxinsox! 

Actually after a think I'd call it Police Axis.

Why not Police Foxes? Or is that too furry? Whatever the title, I would certainly watch that! Can't deny there's a great chemistry between those two (Shinji probably speaks a bit of German), they would be perfect match for this type of tv series. Each episode could end with some random quote read by Okazaki (in English obviously). Also every time someone would want to swear, Fuchs would stick his head through the door and wave finger disapprovingly.

Shinji's injury was right in front of me. It looked like the right lateral knee ligament. He waved on the physio sharpish, and pointed out the spot.

He walked off on it, so not too bad, but I think likely to miss a game or too.

I was wondering how serious the injury is.

We're sort of approaching a bit of a striker crisis now, unless we're actually still going to dip into the transfer market. I do hope Shinji will be back to full fitness soon enough.

Funnily enough now he is playing regular games and had time to settle in a new country and a new league he's becoming a very important player for us. When will some of our fans give players time to settle. This has now happened with vardy drinkwater Morgan cambiasso not all players can hit the ground running like kante.

Nice one Yuta. Did you buy it in Japan or online?

Online! But back is no name and number.

Always no name when I bought the Uniform.

It's not easy to buy kits of LCFC in Japan.

I wanna change this situation :(

BTW, I'm going to hold foxes' meeting for foxes in Japan on Feb as below.

(ENG)

(JPN)  

If you're interested in this, please contact me via twitter or E-mail.

I think he has the best close control that I've seen in our squad.

Not sure if serious.

He's like bambi on ice. Falls over his own legs. First touch and close control is shocking.

Granted he has improved a lot since Christmas. Definite starter ahead of Ulloa.

Not sure if serious.

He's like bambi on ice. Falls over his own legs. First touch and close control is shocking.

Granted he has improved a lot since Christmas. Definite starter ahead of Ulloa.

Depends which bit you remember ....   the bit where his control is excellent and he weaves round opposition players ...      or when he falls over like Bambi !

He is getting better though.

It's not easy to buy kits of LCFC in Japan.

I wanna change this situation :(

BTW, I'm going to hold foxes' meeting for foxes in Japan on Feb as below.

(ENG)

(JPN)  

If you're interested in this, please contact me via twitter or E-mail.

I will join you next time. In Delhi on 6th 

Liking Shinji more and more he plays. It's kinda funny - all his goals seem to have some kinda comedic element to them.

But he shows great tenacity and awareness by being in the right place at the right time and not losing focus or giving up. Plus he looks like he enjoys scoring. Shinji's smile is kinda like how I feel when we score!

I hope Shinji can really step up and play as a front two with Vardy and start scoring more goals.

He has been very good recently and his energy is incredible. If he can stay fit and keep improving like he has been, then he could be all the striker we need along with Vardy and Ulloa coming on to add something different..  

Guest CityFan 06

I hope Shinji can really step up and play as a front two with Vardy and start scoring more goals.

He has been very good recently and his energy is incredible. If he can stay fit and keep improving like he has been, then he could be all the striker we need along with Vardy and Ulloa coming on to add something different..

Great post. Exactly what I think too. Each game Okazaki is getting better and better, his close control and tidy turns are quality at times. And, Ulloa's performance v Stoke was very promising. Both will get goals this season, as well as Vardy.

Guest CityFan 06

He's probably our most instinctive finisher.

It's just when he has time to think on the ball he seems lost.

He's grown on me though and has looked like a great partner to Vardy the past few games, which couldn't have been said at the start of the season.

Agreed, instinctively he's very good. That goal at Spurs (a) in the league, the skill and close control for the goal was superb. His energy and work rate is phenomenal.

Archived