Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

It's ok people saying enjoy the result and all that , yes it's a great result and well done to thd lads for that but unfortunately there is a huge but , were bottom of the league and staring relegation in the face , it's not negative it's just realistic you can sort of appreciate the win but not wholeheartedly as we know there's a huge cloud hanging over us !

It's ok people saying enjoy the result and all that , yes it's a great result and well done to thd lads for that but unfortunately there is a huge but , were bottom of the league and staring relegation in the face , it's not negative it's just realistic you can sort of appreciate the win but not wholeheartedly as we know there's a huge cloud hanging over us !

Well if you can't take some enjoyment from the small positives along the bumpy road of being a Leicester fan then you've got serious miserable and negative issues.

No-one is saying all is rosy in the garden. Just enjoy the great fightback and win. Onto the next one...

Congrats mate, I've held back for over a hundred posts, but you've successfully found your way to the ignore list. Enjoy your time there.

Just back and wanted to thank the lads for fighting so hard today. Great character and battling qualities on show, some decent passing, some mistakes, but all in all played with desire and tempo.

Fans were good and louder than normal today IMO, although Spurs is the most silent ground I have been to for a long time. Just leaves Goodison Park as the only ground I haven't seen City win at.

Also third time we have scored a last minute winner in the FA Cup against Tottenham, Steve Earle, early 70's (still watch it on YouTube from time to time - Hugh Johns commentating), 2006 and today.

You posted the exact same thing earlier, shut up

It is negative, we've sat through defeat after defeat and winless runs lasting three months and now we've won you're still miserable.

It isn't perfect now but given our lack of wins this season just enjoy it and worry about the league next week.

I reckon if we stayed up in 17th some on here would still say things like 'yeah we've stayed up but it's only 17th. nailed on to go down next year' or 'yeah we've stayed up but we lost too many games, I expect better, it isn't good enough'. Sounds obscene but there are some, dare I say plenty on here who I could genuinely envisage being outright miserable at staying up.

Well Done City,

Last week down in the dumps this week Up for the Cup. :D

Always nice to get a win in London, and to beat Spurs (even better).

Hopefully were gonna carry this on and smash this horrible habit of not performing in the BIG SMOKE.

Can we beat the drop and get to the FA Cup Final? - Of course we can.

Disappointed when we went a goal down, but my faith was not disrupted and always had a feeling that the Team would come good and put the ball in the back of the net, sheer hard work and perseverence paid off and when SCHLUPP scored the winner - WOW!

Happy days for another week.

BIG UP to all the traveling fans for being the Twelfth man.

KEEP THE FAITH

That dive decision is just.......wow

yes, unbelievably poor. Shudder to think what that could have cost us. Not giving the pen is one thing but carding him for diving was unusually stupid. Should be rescinded anyway. Surprised tv and other media not making more of it.

What was that steward doing when we scored our second!? Practically attacking our players!

I saw that too, not heard anything reported anywhere but he was pretty much trying to grab and push the players around and didnt look happy.

yes, unbelievably poor. Shudder to think what that could have cost us. Not giving the pen is one thing but carding him for diving was unusually stupid. Should be rescinded anyway. Surprised tv and other media not making more of it.

Can't rescind a yellow. Fortunately it didn't matter and ironically, had it been a pen and loris had come on, I doubt we would have got a second, even against ten men. krama needs to forget about it and move on, as do we. home tie please - winning the next round means the quarters and the draw is open now

God win!! But still lost 60-40 % of possession!

We will never progress unless we can hold onto more of the ball!!

And if you reply and say 'we are not are possession team' then just look at the stats teams who can hold onto the ball are Right up the league and teams who can't are near the bottom! ..... And rightly so!

God win!! But still lost 60-40 % of possession!

We will never progress unless we can hold onto more of the ball!!

And if you reply and say 'we are not are possession team' then just look at the stats teams who can hold onto the ball are Right up the league and teams who can't are near the bottom! ..... And rightly so!

It's not about how much possession you have, it's about what you do with it. Remember Chelsea beating barcelona over 2 legs in the CL in 2012 - with 28% of the possession to Barcas 72? If they do nothing with the ball it doesn't matter how much of it they have.

Archived