Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

YayayayayayYayaayayayayayayayayaahahahahayahatahayahGayagBgTgaTgagtttttyayayayYayayayyYYysyzuauyatayYyAyAtT

Fuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkiiinmnnnnn have ittttttttt

Ohhhhhh his name is Leonardoooooooooo

Boom

Derby away on Mondays draw pleaseeeeee

Well you know you can't get everything right and if schlupp keeps playing like that for the course of about two seasons then yeah I will admit maybe he's a decent prem player. About five good games is a little bit premature though. Plaudits to him today though although I feel you should be crediting him with his performance which according to Elliott was outstanding rather than his goal by the sounds of it. Vorm has dropped a clanger.

I've said ulloa should start but if you think an fa cup goal in a game in which was crap is going to change my mind on his overall price tag then your deluded. When he's got 12 league goals maybe.

lol

I personally think Ulloa is not far off paying back his price tag already.

You really are having a mare this season.

not to take this thread in any direction other than a great fa cup comeback celebration, schlupp was absolute garbage until about a month ago. done very well to suddenly become our best player this month mind. long may it continue. 

hmm agree to disagree

lol

I personally think Ulloa is not far off paying back his price tag already.

You really are having a mare this season.

You and me have very different opinions in what a eight million pound player is that's all I can say.

Even if had beyond all doubt got the above two points wrong I'd be having less of a "mare" than you who has been horribly wrong on three different counts of formation cambiasso and albrighton.

Have we not scored without him all season then? Did we not almost beat Spurs without him not long ago?

Odd comment from you Babs, almost wanting an argument. Obviously we have scored without him. My point was more that he's played well when he's been asked to come in, then been dropped from the team for seemingly no reason (to us) and then dropped down the pecking order. His quality of delivery has been good and we've missed that. My point though was more about (a) he gives us good balance and works hard, (b) can deliver a good ball into the box which we have been missing and © my point was more focused on today where a dedicated winger was behind a striker to play on the right.

Sorry if my initial post was too brief.

How'd Kramaric get on? Gutted I missed this.

Hard to tell only got to listen on the radio, some saying bang on pen, stringer was sure that it was, then was sure that it wasnt, need to see it for my self

Great result, at least a cup run could rescue our season!

Always been a Schlupp fan, can actually see him improving and maturing before our eyes.

Also, RE. Team selection - considering the grumbles were about Albrighton not starting ahead of Vardy I think its pretty clear they were justified

Hard to tell only got to listen on the radio, some saying bang on pen, stringer was sure that it was, then was sure that it wasnt, need to see it for my self

Yeah it was tough to tell.

As for the pen, doesn't stringer always think it's "bang on" or "nailed on" when it is one of our guys?

Archived