Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

ok now we're all starting to calm down, anyone who saw it, did we actually play alright? king/drinky never to be seen again? should we sell vardy for a fiver let alone 5 mill? how much money have we wasted on krama? is jeff schlupp going to real madrid? 

answers man. 

ok now we're all starting to calm down, anyone who saw it, did we actually play alright? king/drinky never to be seen again? should we sell vardy for a fiver let alone 5 mill? how much money have we wasted on krama? is jeff schlupp going to real madrid? 

answers man.

Also did we play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

Times like this I wish I was back in New Zealand - I went over for the RWC in 2011, decided to stay for a while and got a visa for a working holiday; ended up working in an outdoor store on Queen St in Auckland (Bivouac, great company, great people) and the boss happened to be originally from London, and like me was also at Wembley 1999!! Top bloke but he kept reminding me of that so I kept bringing up the 2006 FA Cup win; I wish I could see his face now!

Great win today, and great to see Man City and Chelsea go out. I love football.

All we need to see now is an Emile Heskey hatrick and we might have a chance of winning this thing!

Well you know you can't get everything right and if schlupp keeps playing like that for the course of about two seasons then yeah I will admit maybe he's a decent prem player. About five good games is a little bit premature though. Plaudits to him today though although I feel you should be crediting him with his performance which according to Elliott was outstanding rather than his goal by the sounds of it. Vorm has dropped a clanger.

I've said ulloa should start but if you think an fa cup goal in a game in which was crap is going to change my mind on his overall price tag then your deluded. When he's got 12 league goals maybe.

In any case I dunno why your acting smug given albrighton has come on and made a big difference

Just on my way back from the game and somehow despite not being at the game you've managed to nail it.

One of the worst goals I've ever seen (sliced shot straight at the keeper). But he was clearly man of the match today even before the goal and his improvement continues to make a mockery of people like me who thought that despite his physical attributes he was just too thick to play at this level.

How'd Kramaric get on? Gutted I missed this.

Thought he did fine. Missed a sitter in the first 10 minutes (great save from Vorm to be fair), got booked for diving when wiped out by Vorm and then looked our most dangerous player in the second half until he came off.

Good, but unspectacular start.

Oh, and it was a definite penalty. I haven't seen a replay but given Vorm's reaction when the whistle went it's obvious he thought he was a dead man walking. Kramaric looked absolutely mortified and if it was a dive it was the most convincing one I've ever seen.

You and me have very different opinions in what a eight million pound player is that's all I can say.

Even if had beyond all doubt got the above two points wrong I'd be having less of a "mare" than you who has been horribly wrong on three different counts of formation cambiasso and albrighton.

lol

You're reaching...

Thought he did fine. Missed a sitter in the first 10 minutes (great save from Vorm to be fair), got booked for diving when wiped out by Vorm and then looked our most dangerous player in the second half until he came off.

Oh, and it was a definite penalty. I haven't seen a replay but given Vorm's reaction when the whistle went it's obvious he thought he was a dead man walking. Kramaric looked absolutely mortified and if it was a dive it was the most convincing one I've ever seen.

Looked a pen to me. And yeah vorm lol although albeit sliced and terrible he did alright just to get it on target with a bit of pace. Would of been saved 99/100 like but we deserved a bit of luck after karamaric incident

MP also right about Ulloa today. Total donkey performance but boy does he know where the net is.

absolute quality goal. can't comment on his performance cos i didn't even listen but he can be as bad as he wants (to a certain extent) if he's got the nuts in the box to control a shot with one foot and nail the bottom bin with the other in one swift movement. 

We've got as much chance of winning a penalty as we have of coming in the top half

Archived