Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

Sat with Tottenham fans who thought we deserved that in the end. We all thought it a pen, but waiting to see replay. Nige took a gamble with 442 in which King and Drinkwater were up against it and got away with it. Schlupp probably man if the match as always looked a threat, but again defence held OK as well.

Oh almost forgot and sorry to bring a sour note into this but shame on those hissing and singing "fvck off to your shower block".

Makes me ashamed to share a football club with cvnts like that.

B8Ihj0oCYAAkkvG.jpg

B8Ihj3BCEAAJ3en.jpg

Oh almost forgot and sorry to bring a sour note into this but shame on those hissing and singing "fvck off to your shower block".

Makes me ashamed to share a football club with cvnts like that.

:knockynotnice:

Brilliant finish from Ulloa. Schluppy looking like the next Gareth Bale, glad he's proving me wrong.

That penalty is about as blatant as they come, what a disgusting decision.

You can actually see in the replay that Vorm makes no contact with Kramaric whatsoever. The latter lets his right leg "jump" over the keeper's.

I wonder if justfoxes is still bemused at Pearson's selections and subsitutions?

Well to be honest, i`m still mystified as to why Albrighton  didn`t start the game, and don`t even get me started on why he didn`t at the very least come off the bench ahead of Lawrence last week against Stoke!

Still onwards and upwards.

what by stating facts. Ok lol

Cambiasso has been very average and is injured.

Ulloa is our ONLY goal-scoring striker..or just about.

Schlupp is learning the Prem and is now showing some great form.

You are having a mare. Accept it (I know it's hard as you appear very arrogant) and move on.

Some of your opinions on our players are proving, actually, to be some of the worst on the forum this season IMO.

Try to improve..

:thumbup:

Great win but when the smile fades and you realise what reality is , were bottom and going down our manager is too fussy on his player choice and have no chance of bringing in 3 quality players he'll now think we can stay up which is worrying , today's win is like finding a winning million pound lottery ticket that's ran out of date

Well after watching the highlights it seems obvious you were the better team. Didn't really sound like that during the radio coverage (maybe it was the problem with the commentators you ranted about ?  :D  ), but it's a deserved win. Too bad Krama didn't score, but not many keepers will react like Vorm did so I reckon he'll get on the scoresheet soon as long as he gets in those kind of chances. As for the penalty, this is the kind of situation that Neville explained a while ago on Monday Night Football. Was it a dive ? Yes. Was it a penalty ? Yes. Clear contact and a clear goalscoring opportunity, wrong call by the ref. 

Cambiasso has been very average and is injured.

Ulloa is our ONLY goal-scoring striker..or just about.

Schlupp is learning the Prem and is now showing some great form.

You are having a mare. Accept it (I know it's hard as you appear very arrogant) and move on.

Some of your opinions on our players are proving, actually, to be some of the worst on the forum this season IMO.

Try to improve..

:thumbup:

No facts are

He's been our best cm.

Being better than vardy and nugent doesn't make you worth 8 mil

Schlups form is encouraging but still be more good than bad over the season also....on top of this.we look much better playing 4-4-2 a formation you said would never work and Marc albrighton.a player you say isn't good enough, has played well every time he gets a chance.

Given its your opinion and your opinions are terrible I'll take solos in that!

Anyway enough of this ruining the thread for everyone else.

Great win but when the smile fades and you realise what reality is , were bottom and going down our manager is too fussy on his player choice and have no chance of bringing in 3 quality players he'll now think we can stay up which is worrying , today's win is like finding a winning million pound lottery ticket that's ran out of date

You could not be more wrong, you could try but you would not be successful. 

No facts are

He's been our best cm.

Being better than vardy and nugent doesn't make you worth 8 mil

Schlups form is encouraging but still be more good than bad over the season also....on top of this.we look much better playing 4-4-2 a formation you said would never work and Marc albrighton.a player you say isn't good enough, has played well every time he gets a chance.

Given its your opinion and your opinions are terrible I'll take solos in that!

Anyway enough of this ruining the thread for everyone else.

Solos?

lol

Solace?

What a miserable way to go about life.

Archived