Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

not to take this thread in any direction other than a great fa cup comeback celebration, schlupp was absolute garbage until about a month ago. done very well to suddenly become our best player this month mind. long may it continue. 

Maybe, like others, he's adjusting to the Premier League?

Maybe, like others, he's adjusting to the Premier League?

let's hope so, if the last month is him after adjusting then like i said happy days. doesn't mean he wasn't anything other than an absolute joke for the first three months of the season, but like you say hopefully from now until may he will be this schlupp and not revert back to type, as it were. 

Didn't get chance to listen to any of the game (Well I caught about 5 minutes of it).

Was happy with the attacking part of the team was worried about the defensive side.

Can't really say alot more as I didn't see, hear and havn't read much about the game but happy, we're into the last 16 (?) and alot of big sides have gone out.

Just hope we carry the confidence into the league as that for me is the priority.

He didn't play today, so what's your point exactly?

Fairplay to Jeff - takes some willpower to smash it in a few seconds shy of a possible replay.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten.

You were one of the 'world class' Cambiasso men..

Personally, I'm really chuffed that young Schlupp is finally demonstrating his potential.

Some of us saw it.

And long may it continue.

Love the turnaround, all the sceptics went quiet when Ulloa scored the equalizer and when Schlupp found the net in extra time, I could hear eggs moving towards faces.

Coupled with the other results, we may actually get a decent draw and a chance of progressing even further.

This may also kick-start our revival in the league.

:scarf:

I'm over the moon with the result today just as much as anyone else but the same lack of perspective being shown by the sceptics on the match thread is evident by the fans claiming that we are going to Wembley and those two goals have changed everything.

I'm not wanting to be a killjoy but the fact remains we are bottom of the league. I am absolutely behind Pearson and believe we have been unlucky at times this season but the league table does not lie and currently we are the worst team in the league. That in itself gives people, for me, the right to question our team.

Would love a Wembley trip with city and will keep my hopes up but still a hell of a lot of work to do.

Not the afternoon for you to pass judgement buddy.

'Overpriced' Ulloa with ANOTHER goal..and your favourite, Schlupp, with the winner.

lol

That was what we needed....something to give us cheer. Roll on MOTD

Well you know you can't get everything right and if schlupp keeps playing like that for the course of about two seasons then yeah I will admit maybe he's a decent prem player. About five good games is a little bit premature though. Plaudits to him today though although I feel you should be crediting him with his performance which according to Elliott was outstanding rather than his goal by the sounds of it. Vorm has dropped a clanger.

I've said ulloa should start but if you think an fa cup goal in a game in which was crap is going to change my mind on his overall price tag then your deluded. When he's got 12 league goals maybe.

In any case I dunno why your acting smug given albrighton has come on and made a big difference

Bought a new car, my daughter has given out her wedding date, my sons girlfriend has her job application confirmed,

my 2nd daughter has her, Uni move confirmed, my youngest daughter has her 1st phase Abbi exams(A-level) behind her, with good feelings....Then CITY BEAT SPURS AWAY.

Negative fox-forum posters , got shat on...

If I can now win the lotto, week will be complete.

Archived