Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Hull Pre Match Thread

I don't believe today is must win though I mean if we lose. we're not gonna be offically relegated are we, therefore it can't be must win.

Win today and we have about a 50% chance of survival.

Lose and it's about 10%

Any of them.

Was      Huth     Upson

RDL                                      Schlupp

Cambiasso          James

Mahrez

Kramaric     Vardy

I SO hope you're wrong.

Its bizarre....Nige's tactics are completely opposite to last season.

And Hull are nothing special.

Where has the pressure, hit with pace and energy game gone?

:nigel:

I think it's fear of conceding several goals and being unable to respond due to our lack of strike power against Prem teams.

Sit deep and hit on the break. We just don't have the set-up in games to achieve this though. No wingers to put in crosses and we play too central going forward. Plus only one striker ploughing a lone furrow up front.

Never gonna work like the set-up we had last season where there was no fear of anyone.

I think it's fear of conceding several goals and being unable to respond due to our lack of strike power against Prem teams.

Sit deep and hit on the break. We just don't have the set-up in games to achieve this though. No wingers to put in crosses and we play too central going forward. Plus only one striker ploughing a lone furrow up front.

Never gonna work like the set-up we had last season where there was no fear of anyone.

It could have been used more though..like today.

Hull are nothing special.

Presume somebody has mentioned already that this is another MASSIVE game???!

People may not have noticed lol but I've gone the other way now, I'm done with 'must win matches' now, this isn't one as far as I'm concerned, whilst people who have been telling me that for weeks are edging towards saying that now,

People may not have noticed lol but I've gone the other way now, I'm done with 'must win matches' now, this isn't one as far as I'm concerned, whilst people who have been telling me that for weeks are edging towards saying that now,

How can you say that Matthew???

Its the massivest game EVER.....well since the last one and the next!!!!

Well Palace are murdering QPR - lets hope the other results today go our way and we can record an impressive and memorable victory today ourselves.

The pessimist in me worries we'll not take advantage of the other results even if they all go our way.

The joys of supporting the foxes eh...

Archived