Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

When I find millions of these shitty pidgeon/rat/ worms things is it wise for me to just keep picking them up or should I just let them die alone?

I have no idea what I'm doing on this game lol

Yeah keep catching them and transferring them to get the candies to evolve them

Pokéstops that I'm aware of

Glenfield tunnel - cant get to it though 

Golden age of steam, Sculpture/landmark thing on station road near the Railway pub

Millennium stone on stamford street near the park

County hall fountains

Gynsill lane sports club

Glenfield hospital research lab

There's one near the forge too but it wouldn't load so I don't know exactly what it was (there's a gym there too)

St Peter's church

Methodist church (gym as well)

I work in Glenfield. You're a lifesaver.

Well, actually probably the total opposite but you get me.

I've not properly got into this yet to be honest. I've caught three Pokemon but I've done **** all with them.

The servers are doing my head it.

It's hard to get too mad because they couldn't have known with any kind of certainty it would become the most-played app of all time within a week, but still :(

Hard to get too mad! lol, this is your fault!

They knew it would be popular, that's why they released it in the US and one or two other small developed countries! Before issuing a statement saying they are working on release for other countries when they stabilize the servers.

So when you change the country settings on your phone and download the game I'm afraid yes! There's going to be servers issues! lol your not even suppose to be playing the game!

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

Hard to get too mad! lol, this is your fault!

They knew it would be popular, that's why they released it in the US and one other two small developed countries! Before issuing a statement saying they are working on release for other countries when they stabilize the servers.

So when you change the country settings on your phone and download the game I'm afraid yes! There's going to be servers issues! lol your not even suppose to be playing the game!

it came out in germany yesterday and the servers were awful all night! the UK release i think will be weeks away. 

it came out in germany yesterday and the servers were awful all night! the UK release i think will be weeks away.

It's been released today lol

Fortunately the servers shouldn't be too affected because pretty much everyone already has it

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Fortunately the servers shouldn't be too affected because pretty much everyone already has it

I've re downloaded it now through the app store i'm hoping the login is better now and I don't have to keep sending a verification code to get on the game.

Running the official app this game is lot less glitchy. And more of a variety of Pokemon seem to be popping up nearby also. Push notifications seem to have appeared so hopefully that'll lead to it buzzing when Pokemon are nearby so you don't have to have the app constantly running.

well i have to eat my words don't i? lol

also i put this on my sisters iphone last week and now she can't get on the app store at all. how i get it to work again? im an android man so aint got a clue! 

well i have to eat my words don't i? lol

also i put this on my sisters iphone last week and now she can't get on the app store at all. how i get it to work again? im an android man so aint got a clue!

I'm on android too and have absolutely no idea about iPhone. Sorry

In coalville? What team? lol

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Running the official app this game is lot less glitchy. And more of a variety of Pokemon seem to be popping up nearby also. Push notifications seem to have appeared so hopefully that'll lead to it buzzing when Pokemon are nearby so you don't have to have the app constantly running.

Thanks to your tweet this morning I mugged off the American version and downloaded from the UK app store. Was expecting to have to start all over again but since it's linked to a gmail account I'm good as gold. Still got Nicki Minaj as my main big hitter.

I have walked 40km since Saturday because of this game.

Climbed Moel Famau, the highest point of the Clwydian Range (which technically isn't a mountain but it ****ing felt like it!) after work yesterday and there was an unclaimed gym at the top!

I'm off next week so actually thinking about climbing Snowdon to claim the highest mountain in Wales for Team Mystic. 

I ****ing love this game. 

• Like 1