Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Just been walking around Barrow, there were more Pokestops and Gyms than I expected.

My most notable captures were a Pidgeotto, a Venonat and a Poliwag. So many Pidgeys, Weedles and Rattatas though.

What I found irritating was having to close and reopen the app when I was catching Pokemon because it kept freezing.

Edited by iamafox

I live right in the middle of a pokestop and a gym, and next to the canal so plenty of water types around :)

Walking back from the pub at about midnight last night, the amount of 20-somethings (especially Chinese students) we saw who were playing as well was insane. Game glitched out just as I was about to catch a Parasect though, ffs :/

so when you catch all these rattatas and pidgys, evolve them before you transfer. you will have a load of candies saved up by now and if you just level them to their 2nd form its relativly cheap. you get 500xp for every evolution. so instead of that ratta being only 100 it could be 600 if you evolve it and transfer it then. 

• Like 1

so when you catch all these rattatas and pidgys, evolve them before you transfer. you will have a load of candies saved up by now and if you just level them to their 2nd form its relativly cheap. you get 500xp for every evolution. so instead of that ratta being only 100 it could be 600 if you evolve it and transfer it then. 

Wait till you have a luck egg before you evolve them all though   :thumbup:

How do I get pokemon yellow on my phone?

you need to download GBA4IOS. Im not sure if you can get it through a torrent but if you go on build.io you can buy it for £6 for the year. I did that and downloaded it and now I have loads of different pokemon games on my phone. Ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green and loads of rom hacks. You can get blue red yellow gold silver crystal and loads more. Well worth £6 but people who are a bit more techy on computers than me might find a way to get it for free.

It used to be for free before Nintendo got it removed for licensing laws. Now it looks like people have found a way around it.

(Bare with me on this bit)

Im currently playing a rom hack called Pokemon Order Destroyed, Its the 3rd part of a trilogy called Pokemon dark rising (ive played the first 2 and they are good) This 3rd one is mental as there is no pokemon centres, no ability to catch pokemon and the only pokemon you can use are ones you either find or are given. If they die that's it they cant be brought back to life (only via rare candies can you revive them). Its all part of the story of the Order of the world being destroyed and you need to restore the world back to order.

There are loads of really good rom hacks that are worth playing. Will give you hours of gameplay. Also with the emulator you can put cheats in and speed up time so grinding and levelling pokemon is really quick.

Just looked out my window to see someone obviously wrapped up in their Pokemon Go game. So I checked mine and instantly found a Hypno with 372 CP! My next most powerful pokemon is Koffing with 129 CP.

If it was any of you and you were looking for the Hypno, then sorry. lol

Just looked out my window to see someone obviously wrapped up in their Pokemon Go game. So I checked mine and instantly found a Hypno with 372 CP! My next most powerful pokemon is Koffing with 129 CP.

If it was any of you and you were looking for the Hypno, then sorry. lol

If I catch a pokemon, do I take it off the world for everyone or just me?

Can other people catch the same pokemon from the same spot?

My missus saw a gastly, tried to get it, the game froze/crashed and she didn't get it. At the same time, I got a gastly and now it's not on her map. lol

you need to download GBA4IOS. Im not sure if you can get it through a torrent but if you go on build.io you can buy it for £6 for the year. I did that and downloaded it and now I have loads of different pokemon games on my phone. Ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green and loads of rom hacks. You can get blue red yellow gold silver crystal and loads more. Well worth £6 but people who are a bit more techy on computers than me might find a way to get it for free.

It used to be for free before Nintendo got it removed for licensing laws. Now it looks like people have found a way around it.

(Bare with me on this bit)

Im currently playing a rom hack called Pokemon Order Destroyed, Its the 3rd part of a trilogy called Pokemon dark rising (ive played the first 2 and they are good) This 3rd one is mental as there is no pokemon centres, no ability to catch pokemon and the only pokemon you can use are ones you either find or are given. If they die that's it they cant be brought back to life (only via rare candies can you revive them). Its all part of the story of the Order of the world being destroyed and you need to restore the world back to order.

There are loads of really good rom hacks that are worth playing. Will give you hours of gameplay. Also with the emulator you can put cheats in and speed up time so grinding and levelling pokemon is really quick.

Have you played Pokemon Gaia? I would strongly recommend it if you haven't.