Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Half n half

I love them, I always get one before a game. Nice bit of memorabilia to keep.

I go all the way and get a full scarf of the opposition and their club badge. Goes well with the Leicester shorts and socks :).

What happens when we play Everton, are both sides blue?

Can't say I look at them but I did see that muppet standing on the corner in shorts, wooly hat selling them on Saturday.

The muppets are the ones buying them. They guy selling them is a genius.

I spoke to one of the sellers at old trafford, he said they sold load up there at £4.50 a scarf profit mainly to tourists and one off fans who dont know any better, wouln't be seen dead wearing another clubs colours myself

Would only think about it for an away european game not ever a league game.

I've only ever bought one - Metalist Kharkiv and Newcastle. Like **** I was going to eastern Ukraine to watch a team I don't support and not getting a practical AND stylish accessory to wear when I got cold. From the official club shop no less. English on one side, Ukrainian if you flipped it over.

I have to admit though, I'd usually steer well clear.

Half and half scarves originated in Italy where players can be co-owned by two clubs so they need scarves that display the names of both clubs for the photo shoot.

Baaahahahaha

I've only ever bought one - Metalist Kharkiv and Newcastle. Like **** I was going to eastern Ukraine to watch a team I don't support and not getting a practical AND stylish accessory to wear when I got cold. From the official club shop no less. English on one side, Ukrainian if you flipped it over.

I have to admit though, I'd usually steer well clear.

Baaahahahaha

At least with the scarf with the teams on each side, you can just wear the team that wins colours... or just use it to blend in with whoevers fans you're walking with. Extremely practical!

At least with the scarf with the teams on each side, you can just wear the team that wins colours... or just use it to blend in with whoevers fans you're walking with. Extremely practical!

It was still half and half I the standard way, it just had "Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle" in Ukrainian on one side, English the other :) I did accidentally manage to wander into the home end toilets when I went for a piss at half time though so could have done with some camouflage

Half and half scarves originated in Italy where players can be co-owned by two clubs so they need scarves that display the names of both clubs for the photo shoot.

Seem to remember first noticing them when Liverpool played Celtic in Europe a few years ago. Weren't they called 'friendship' scarves or some bollux?

Wouldn't be seen dead in one to be honest. Nice for the kids/tourists I guess and good luck to the guys who sell them.

Archived