Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

I couldn't believe we signed him.. just seemed the complete opposite of what Pearson sees in a player. Maybe it wasn't his doing (Robinson).

Yeah I thought that but I thought at least he might be half decent. Fvck me he's one of the worst players I've ever seen at Leicester

If this was Vardy or a popular player you know damn well most people wouldn't be saying "sack him".

So true.

Like the time Dennis Wise broke Callum Davidson's jaw whilst he was sleeping. Wise was finished and taking a fortune out of the club in wages and it was inevitable he would be sacked.

If Thierry Henry was at Leicester at that time then no way would they sack him.

At Sunderland they applauded Adam Johnson on Saturday only because he's a good player and might keep them up, a deadwood player on big wages would be suspended by now.

If Lionel Messi was a serial killer some clubs would still take him on and be supported by the fans.

Judge believes police version over defendants...no change there then!

You mean the Judge believed the accounts of 2 police officers, a 999 recording and a (withdrawn) statement over that of Simpson. Sounds fair to me.

So true.

Like the time Dennis Wise broke Callum Davidson's jaw whilst he was sleeping. Wise was finished and taking a fortune out of the club in wages and it was inevitable he would be sacked.

If Thierry Henry was at Leicester at that time then no way would they sack him.

At Sunderland they applauded Adam Johnson on Saturday only because he's a good player and might keep them up, a deadwood player on big wages would be suspended by now.

If Lionel Messi was a serial killer some clubs would still take him on and be supported by the fans.

So true...

That's the fickleness of football fans.

Though not in the same league, Alan Shearer got away with murder on the pitch, because he was Shearer.

Forever leaving his foot in and I'll never forgive him for the challenge on Neil Lennon which was right in front of where I was sitting that day. We all went bloody spare at the time.

Archived