Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Mate it's the Guardian. If it isn't the London philharmonic or kings college choir they don't want to know! They're known for their shocking reviews of some of the best live bands around.

I listen and take notice to NME and that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, over at the Guardian, you can read a live reaction stream of snobbery here: http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/jun/29/glastonbury-2014-kasabian-massive-attack-and-disclosure-sunday-night-liveblog

Fair play to them though, the acoustics must be a bit poor when you've got your head so far rammed up your arse that you look like a doughnut when viewed in profile.

That MH is a class 1 c0ck

Edited by sylofox

the crowd did look nuts for that like (apart from the front 4 or 5 rows, as per)

sometimes you see/hear the words to some kasabian songs and just think who the fúck comes up with this bullshit, but put them to these tunes in front of a crowd and hello now we're talking 

That was fucking amazing, sensational.

As good as last week, I'm bias cos' I was there last week but thought the crowd last week were better, we went for it more last week, like I say i'm bias.

But I can't say much more, brilliant.

Plenty of Leicester flags too.

OMFG. Listened LOUD thro quality headphones on a 60 inch TV.

Looked and sounded Fvcking amazing.

I'm 48 years old and when I look at the coolest bloke on the fvcking planet, Serge Pizzorno, I feel I've wasted my life.

That Fvcking ROCKED Glastonbury.

Genius decision to have them headline.

haha yeah. he looked well pissed off. think they maybe asked them one or two questions and the rest was just trying to calm them down, clearly off their heads on something. 

he asked them a dumb question though, said something like "well you've headlined glasto now you've basically got nothing left to do so what now guys?" so they just took the piss even more lol