Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Dean Hammond - new signing.

I am amazed that people would consider dropping Drinky. A great midfielder, with a big future ahead of him. So much of our play goes through him. IMO Pearson will not drop him.

Drinky isn't as good a player as James or King in my opinion so its understandable that his place is most at threat from this signing.

I am amazed that people would consider dropping Drinky. A great midfielder, with a big future ahead of him. So much of our play goes through him. IMO Pearson will not drop him.

They all have a role to play.

This just gives us some experience which we've been lacking!

Good player at this level.

Brighton fans don't seem too disappointed to lose out on him

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?283537-Dean-Hammond-UPDATE-Signs-for-Leicester-City/page6

This one has done his research  lol  lol

Leicester have seriously bulked up their squad with mediocre players this year. Can only see that helping us (and other play-off hopefuls)

The great thing about this signing is he lives in the South so no need for any long car journeys from the North 

Isn't Leicester more or less equidistant from Manchester and London?  But at least he won't be travelling with the Manc mafia.

Exactly the kind of player we need, if not the most exciting transfer.

He'll strengthen the engine room in midfield and give us some more bite. A decent signing.

As has already been said, one or two more signings and we have a very good squad that could potentially be looking at promotion again.

Archived