Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Should we get Lloyd Dyer back,even on loan?

Wasn't even in the Watford 18 yesterday.

Shows how much they rate him.

So you are basing this on 4 months with them rather than 4/5 years with us?

Incidentally I wouldn't have him back, it sends the wrong message to the team and any imminent signings.

Incidentally I wouldn't have him back, it sends the wrong message to the team and any imminent signings.

you mean the pattern in those 4 years where he disappeared from September to about March? by the end of last season he was a sub here, he knew he wasn't good enough and walked otherwise he would have backed his ability to earn an extension

Or he could be on his way... People about to move on are often left out of games so as not to  damage the deal

I loved Lloyd, but wouldn't have him back now.

Far better wingers out there that we could get.

I loved Lloyd, but wouldn't have him back now.

Far better wingers out there that we could get.

I agrfee with that first part.... But can we get them?

Its at the stage right now where it isnt about us taking a chance on good players but good players taking a chance on us...

I agrfee with that first part.... But can we get them?

Its at the stage right now where it isnt about us taking a chance on good players but good players taking a chance on us...

As you can see yourself there's wingers out there who are not having much game time, Joel Campbell, Scott Sinclair, Matt Jarvis it'd be quite bizarre if Pearson doesn't show any interest in at least one of those three.

Or he can tout abroad like he did with Mahrez, and get Walsh to visit Molde for Mohamed Elyounoussi  :thumbup:

I'd have him back tomorrow. His goal at Bolton (Stringer's commentary) is still my mobile ringtone and it would mean I don't ever have to change it :) - on a serious note, yes, I'd have him back. Legend. Pretty sure we'd have something from the Spurs game with him on the left. 

Archived