Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Should we get Lloyd Dyer back,even on loan?

Depends how we are for squad spaces, Watford would probably be happy to let him go for the price of his contract, he hasn't played much football and we need cover on the wing, he knows a lot of the squad.

I'd do it unless he's hopelessly unfit.

I don't get how he's not playing for Watford. Seems unlikely that he's lost that much ability in a year, especially since he started well for them.

Tends to be a sub at least getting the odd game here and there.

Don't think he has settled in well though.

Had a bad start falling out with Sannino and all the management changes haven't helped.

Can we please, please, please move on from Lloyd Dyer.

We can do better.

as true as this is, we are yet to do better, hence the threads/posts like this. if we'd have signed a replacement, most would've looked back on dyer with great memories and be glad we'd got someone more consistent/as good as him for this season. the fact we genuinely would've been better this season with dyer on the left wing for most of it is what's creating this thread and others. once lawrence comes back/schlupp turns half decent/we sign sinclair/anyone else who's good, dyer will be a memory and nothing more. 

as true as this is, we are yet to do better, hence the threads/posts like this. if we'd have signed a replacement, most would've looked back on dyer with great memories and be glad we'd got someone more consistent/as good as him for this season. the fact we genuinely would've been better this season with dyer on the left wing for most of it is what's creating this thread and others. once lawrence comes back/schlupp turns half decent/we sign sinclair/anyone else who's good, dyer will be a memory and nothing more. 

I take every word you say, but that doesn't mean we can't do better in January. The fact we haven't is a terrible failure from us.

I really don't understand how Knockaert's become so frozen out. He didn't turn shit overnight.

It's a big no from me. Whilst I think Lloyd had his best season in a Leicester shirt last year, he was one of many players who were very good. If you look at those who are still with us and how they have struggled to come to terms with the prem, then resigning Lloyd would be a backward step. He's not playing regularly in the Championship, I doubt he could step up and make a difference in a better league. I was sorry to see him leave, but a bit like Heskey, would rather keep the memories of a great last season with us.

Archived