Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fresh Look to the South Stand Concourse

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The one with the no photos sign next to it isn't featured, they must be keeping that one as a surprise :thumbup:

I didn't think any of it would be released this early tho. The artist looked like he would have killed me had I got my phone out on Sunday lol 

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What SK4 sort of corner?

Yes. It's at the end of the kop concourse. Head up the flight of stairs and it's at the top of those stairs. I'd class it as the main stand myself personally.

31 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yes. It's at the end of the kop concourse. Head up the flight of stairs and it's at the top of those stairs. I'd class it as the main stand myself personally.

So everyone in the kop will be trying to get up those stairs on Saturday to view it lol 

Can the main stand get to it as well? 

39 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Bit mean not to invite the artist who did the mural behind Marks electric to do it 

unless the above artist is a local lad ? 

why is it mean? 

Richard Wilson did that off his own accord. He does a lot of artwork around the world. For all we know the club might have contacted him but maybe he was busy :) .

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

why is it mean? 

Richard Wilson did that off his own accord. He does a lot of artwork around the world. For all we know the club might have contacted him but maybe he was busy :) .

I'll ask him 

You sort of answered why it was mean Stan the man , your right  he did it off his own back would be nice to see his endeavours rewarded by the club they got a huge amount of free PR off the mural which went global 

15 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I'll ask him 

You sort of answered why it was mean Stan the man , your right  he did it off his own back would be nice to see his endeavours rewarded by the club they got a huge amount of free PR off the mural which went global 

I swear you care more about these kind of things than the people who's corner you fight.

Chill out mate

Archived