Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Morgan Schneiderlin

13 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

One of the few players I think we should defo get in. 25 million is a touch high, we sold Kante for 29 million. But fingers crossed. 

Agreed, should be a very good player. Prem experience and was excellent when played at Southampton and few games for united. Anything around 10-15 mill would be a top signing. 

7 minutes ago, HKFox said:

Agreed, should be a very good player. Prem experience and was excellent when played at Southampton and few games for united. Anything around 10-15 mill would be a top signing. 

10-15 Million??  Maybe in the 90s lol  The transfer market these days is crazy and he cost Man U 30million! No chance he is coming here for anything under 20 Million. Just turned 27, and in his prime. Unfortunately, been pushed out of Man U as they splurge money on other players, but that doesn't mean he will come cheap, as there will be loads of clubs after him and willing to pay lots. 

I think he will be aiming higher than us unfortunately but we might be able to get the deal done if we pay Man U 25 Million and give him £100k a week, although probably will still be a pay-cut for him :dry:

Maybe a 6 month loan deal is our only real chance, if he still thinks he can have a future at Man U or knows he will have more options in the Summer. Either way, be a huge signing for us!

Schneiderlin would be an absolutely cracking signing, not sure he'd be all that keen on the idea of coming to us though especially with Everton supposedly interested and having previously been successful working with Koeman, as others have mentioned. Also not convinced he would be the answer in a 2 man midfield, not sure anyone other that You Know Who is to be honest buts that's another thread entirely. On the other hand, Schneiderlin at the base of a midfield 3 with Drinky and Silva (we can dream right?) would be great. 

He would be a massive signing especially atm but I'm afraid it's just a wishful thinking. He was absolutely crazy about leaving Southampton for MU a long time before they eventually sold him, managing to alienate some of their supporters in the process (wasnt the only one of their players to do so from what I hear). Won't leave that cosy United bench for the glory of relegation fight:/  

Archived