Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

Another Claudio topic....really?

Shall we have one about Schmeichel's shite kicking, being beaten by two easy goals in the first half too?

Maybe one about Danny Drinkwater's inability to find his mate with any sort of a pass?

Vardy being static?

Mahrez running into blind alleys all season?

Blame the guys who got a payrise and stopped performing.

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Shall we have one about Schmeichel's shite kicking, being beaten by two easy goals in the first half too?

Maybe one about Danny Drinkwater's inability to find his mate with any sort of a pass?

Vardy being static?

Or shall we talk about the man in charge of the whole mess ?.

The owners wont out of principle but its plain to see the club are heading down. Players look lost and incredibly poor. Been saying for weeks we have no identity, no style, no idea who or what is our best team. Miles off it and unless there are 3 below us in a worse state than this the club will be relegated. Will support them whatever the division but my god, champions of england to relegation in 12 months takes some doing!

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Vardy being static?

But you can't sack all of them, but maybe a new guy in charge could give them new ideas and motivation because Claudio clearly can't...  

I have backed him until now, didn't want to see the bloke who masterminded our first league title sacked, especially the season, but nothing changing, there is no spark, and today the players look disinterested.

Im not in the dressing room, but looking from the outside, he looks like they are not putting it in for him.

With all this said, and the lack of any sort of response, with a heavy heart, I think now is the time.

Read some were last year Valencia fans called Ranieri's style hit and run football... Which if you think back to last season it was but with some end product, kante picking up the pieces, teams playing high line. It worked.

This season it doesn't work, yet we are still playing it. It's more hit and hope and I'm bored of watching it now. 

I said earlier in season he's got end of January,  if we sign no one, he's got to go as he cant work with these players anymore. 

9 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Vardy being static?

And how does this change my friend? Please enlighten us...

Gone for me now. Done with it.

We're going down either way tbh.

Ranieri is the one who sanctioned pay-rises to keep these players. If he can't motivate them to play after a pay-rise then is isn't a good enough man manager in my opinion.

Big ****ing love for what he did last season but he took a team of determined, motivated players and captained them to success.

He's now dealing with a bunch of over-paid, unmotivated (for whatever reason) shit-bags and he hasn't got the ability to change their attitude. 

People saying 'blame the players, they're the ones with the bad attitudes' - tell me this: how do other managers manage to motivate players on £200k a week who've won multiple trophies? They don't just suddenly fall apart, do they?

Ranieri doesn't have the man-management skills to make this work. He's obviously scared to kick the living **** out of the players who won him his biggest trophy and this ALONE makes him unsuitable to carry on. 

Get someone fresh in who has no affinity to these overpaid cvnts, who will stick the ****ing boot in and get them playing again - no attachments, no emotions.

The players should be utterly ****ing ashamed that they're going to cost this legend his job. ****ing dickheads, the lot of 'em.

Archived