Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewEnglandFox

Mourinho's Tribute

I really liked Mourinho when he first burst onto the scene.

Now I think he's the biggest knob in world football.

Having 'CR' on his tracksuit top as a 'tribute' to Ranieri in his press conference makes me feel sick. Butt out of it and fvck off Jose

10 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Typical it's a slow news day.

We're getting wall to wall coverage on bloody everything.

It's not even been 24 hours and I'm so bored of it.

We've gone from plucky underdogs to Satan overnight.

Bet Spurs are our new best friends!

Mourinhos a kn#b, this is what he said not log ago

The Portuguse mocked the 63-year-old's grasp of the English language and lack of trophies.

“He (Ranieri) has lived for five years in England and still has trouble saying good morning and good afternoon,” Mourinho said.

“He is almost 70, and he has won a Super Cup and another small cup. He’s too old to change mentality.”

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

This from a man who has cost every premier club a fortune by the height he set the bar in signing Pogba and Ibrahhmovic...fcuk off Jose

What bizarre logic.

So it had nothing to do with the influx of more tv cash then?

besides, Ibrahimovic was signed on a free! lol     Sure his wages are astronomical but thats a given for a free transfer... a free thats also one of the best strikers in the world? he'll get paid even more.

Same Mourinho who slagged him off no end only a few years ago with 0 class. Jog on and concentrate on moaning about a whole conspiracy going on against Man U.. and why you are only 6th after spending ridiculous amounts of money. Used to like him, but he is an arrorgant, disillusioned nobhead. More so than ever! 

Archived