Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

31 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Off up to the border of Scotland tomorrow to a place called Hidden River Cabins.

Obviously will be cold but the place is a log cabin on a river and guess what, its hidden. Country pubs, walks with the dogs, hot tub. Looking forward to it!

I hope you find it, would be disappointing break if its too well hidden. Hopefully you've not been scammed though. Enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, bovril said:

How long you going for? City itself is good but it's nice to take the train to Brasov for a day.

4 days i think. not booked yet but looking like the number one choice for april. thursday-sunday in bucharest with a night in dublin either side. lads lads lads. 

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

4 days i think. not booked yet but looking like the number one choice for april. thursday-sunday in bucharest with a night in dublin either side. lads lads lads. 

So a day trip to Sinaia or Brasov would be nice in the spring. There are probably also buses to Rasnov or Bran castle from Bucharest.

On 16/01/2017 at 22:37, Costock_Fox said:

Off up to the border of Scotland tomorrow to a place called Hidden River Cabins.

Obviously will be cold but the place is a log cabin on a river and guess what, its hidden. Country pubs, walks with the dogs, hot tub. Looking forward to it!

This place was incredible, thoroughly recommend it for a chill out if you like stunning countryside walks and a relax.

On 25/01/2017 at 13:59, ScouseFox said:

booked dem flights. 

brussels, bucharest, dublin. all aboard. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I'll be in Rome 2 weeks today. Any tips from anyone who's been?

I'll be in Rome a week on Sunday. If you're going to the Colosseum get there early or you'll be queuing all day. The tube system is pretty good too. 

If you're going to use the bus system you have to buy a ticket from the shop before you get on. The buses are usually that packed that you can't get near the machine to put your ticket in so you usually travel for free.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Going to book Dubrovnik for a few days in May, anyone been that time of the year?

May ten years ago. Watched Liverpool lose the European Cup final in an apartment overlooking the sea I was renting for about 12 euros a night. One of the best evenings of my life. 

12 minutes ago, bovril said:

May ten years ago. Watched Liverpool lose the European Cup final in an apartment overlooking the sea I was renting for about 12 euros a night. One of the best evenings of my life. 

I will bare that in mind. Looks a stunning place.

3 minutes ago, Simi said:

Anyone been to Capri and surrounding areas like Sorrento, Naples and Amalfi Coast. Looking to organise a holiday taking in this kind of area...

Try to get to Ischia. More beautiful than Capri imo. Naples is great fun.