Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Leicester city 2 - Swansea city 0 - Post match bloody thread, i love you all

Now I'm seeing the team that won the Championship a year ago.

We're winning games at a crucial stage of the season and confidence is sky high at the minute. We need to approach the remaining games with a strong determination to win them because when we're at our best, we're capable of beating anybody. Even Chelsea perhaps.

Another great performance and you know why?... It's because we are playing attacking football, something that we should have played earlier in the season. If we had I do believe we wouldn't have been in this relegation scrap.

Once again a really exciting game that really boost the atmopshere. Looking at our performance we were probably unlucky not to have scored more, it was chance after chance. Swansea didn't look great either they didn't really bring much or offer much threat. 

When I heard on the radio, that Nuge was unavaliable to play and Ulloa was brought in I thought "Oh know", but had a fantastic game won some vital headers, managed to keep ball and of course score Leicester's first. Andy King of course who got the second was simply everywere, he didn't put a foot wrong today and deserves my man of the match reward. As usual Cambiasso had a fantastic performance and no disrecpect to Wes, but I think Cambiasso is a much better leader and really lifts team.

Well that's three in a row, can we make it four? however we must not get carried away we are still in the bottom three and the season is not over yet, we are still offically in danger.

Anyway all I can say is "I believe in miracles since you came along, you sexy thing"!

I thought Pearson's post match interview was very down to earth. He should be commended for this.

It has not been a easy season for the club and a large amount of the responsibility has to fall to the manager. But he is new to this league and I think he will be able to keep Leicester in the premier league. There are definitely some lessons to be learned both in a tactical sense, and from the owners, but I think the club will be better from this season :)

So do you think these clappers will be put out for the remaining games?

You know what man, I hope so. I haven't picked one up before today but my nervousness pre-match meant I was messing about with it before the game and never put it down. Ended up breaking 2 of them from over use lol.

Think they massively help get the atmosphere and noise levels up which mean more people are happy to join in. I'm all for anything that does that. The crowd were a huge part of winning that game today.

Getting used to all this winning again, only taken 12 months ;)

Really enjoyed the game, started off in the first 5 seconds by winning the ball and driving forward, kept that up for 15 minutes and got a deserved goal. After that Swansea managed to take hold of the ball without being too threatening and we reached half-time. 

Began the second half superbly, great tempo and plenty of chances. Naturally we let them back into things and Schmeichel made two vital saves but we kept going and finished things off.

Three huge points, a clean sheet, goal difference improved and no points gap to safety now. Been an excellent fortnight and the fans were marvellous today, constant support. Everyone played a part in a massive victory.

Watching Cambiasso on this literally sums up why I love him. Great reaction to the goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He really seems to have fallen in love with the club hasn't he!! 

Hope we can get him for another year even if the dreaded should happen.... the championship.

He's the sort of player that could go on to manage one day.  :worship:

That was brilliant. So many positives:

- our attacking intent/overall intensity early on

- confidence on the ball

- shape and structure much improved

- insane work ethic

- clean sheet

- every player on form

Next week is massive. We really need to keep grinding on. Still so much work to be done.

Today was literally epic. Loved the urgency and I welled up a couple of times from pure joy. Didn't cry though, just had a bit of liquid appear on the eyeballs.

104182a.jpg

Off topic, people call Pearson arrogant but....... Van Gaal...**** me he is so far up his own arse he is inside out.

That interview was both awkward and hilarious!

Archived