Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Leicester city 2 - Swansea city 0 - Post match bloody thread, i love you all

Incidentally, we're now odds against to be relegated (fifth favourites behind QPR, Burnley, Hull and Sunderland) for the first time since December. We're now around 15/8 to go down after having been, at best, 1/7 at the start of the month.

Ridiculous turn around.

Was well proud of the lads today we coped superbly when nugent pulled up injured in the warm up thought Lady Luck had left us ulloa played well today Kram had some magical moments shame he didn't put 1 or 2 in had a penalty turned down CAMBIASSO was superb again can't fault our effort today we had a 15 out of 10 performance today ;) but all in all all the negative parts of the game are out shone by the positives so hey we didn't put away a lot of our chances but WE FOOKING WON 2-0 TODAY 3 ON THE FOOKING BOUNCE OFF THE BOTTOM NEARLY SAFE !!

And you can't take it away from the home support fooking superb as ever !!

Was meant to be on a train back home at 18.00 but so thrilled with the result and performance that I am stopping back to celebrate!

For me, most complete performance of the season: King and Cambiasso were superb throughout. Special mention for Huth as well, who was excellent today.

Finally, great support and atmosphere today, let's carry forward for Burnley!

LTID!

Very nervous second half till the goal, but another great win.

Why oh why have we not played like this most of the season, would have saved all the negativity and miserable season.

Pearson has got it right the last 3 games, just hope he continues with this mentality.

Today again wasn't the greatest performance, but we have that winning feeling back

Cambiasso is the ****ing man.

He took a while to get to full fitness but the last couple of months and today he has really come to the forefront.

He ran the midfield and the game. He reads everything a makes split second decisions to help us keep possession or to make an interception or tackle.

What a hero.

Wow!

What a performance that was! Our best 90 minutes of the season imo. We got at them right from the start and they looked shocked at our energy and pace.

I don't like to single any players out after such a great team performance but Cambiasso, Vardy and King were a different class. Cambiasso's vision beggars belief. Thought we defended really intelligently also, we must sign Huth on a perm deal.

Also hats off to Kasper for an absolute worldy of a save, probably the best I've seen him make!

Massive win and allows us a little bit of leeway against Burnley (imo)

I BELIEVE!

Archived